𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⚠️mention of suicide⚠️

"Something as old as time and a creators of- of- whats that?" Stefan squints his eyes at the grimoire, looking at Lorelei who was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, while he sat on the couch, legs spread while drinking from a blood bag and trying to figure out the grimoire. "Cheaters and c-cats?" He looks at her.

Lorelei laughs and Stefan grunts, looking down to the grimoire. "Okay, immortality is involved. And a cure. A cure for immortality." She looks up at him. "With cheaters and cats. And a cure. With cats. And cheaters.." he stares at her blankly.

She takes the grimoire from him and her eyes squint. "Stephanie. That's not a cat." Lorelei sends him a look. "I think that's supposed to be some element of magic for a copy." She said and he pauses. Lorelei squints her eyes at him. "That's the 'I think I might know what it is' look. Tell me." She shuffled closer to the couch and Stefan looks down at her.

"We won't be able to get it." Stefans jaw clenched and she frowns, eyebrows furrowing as she waited from him to continue.

"Why? Come on, Steph, I cant read minds."

Stefan looks at her and it seems like he's thinking of a million things at once which worried Lorelei. "Silas. We need his blood. He's dead, long gone. The other side no longer exists." He stares blankly into oblivion before standing up.

"Stefan?" Lorelei looks at him as he begins striding outside. "Stefan?" She calls out once again as he storms out of the house. She hurries out and sees the area empty, showing he sped away making her shoulders slump.

He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back. He'll come back.

Lorelei had to remind her self.

Lorelei's eyes flutter open, her last memory being shot cap her and Kai ending up in a prison world and him taking his anger out on her. She looks down to see her clothes all bloodied up and the house empty. Her shaky hands raise up to her lips, a soft sob escaping her lips as her body trembled in fear.

She bought her legs up to her chest as warm tears stream down her cheek uncontrollably. Lorelei let out another sob, looking at her surroundings to see herself on her bedsheets that were once white, now embedded with a dark crimson red shade.

Lorelei knew she would receive consequences for her actions but she couldn't help but be afraid. She didn't know what was happening, in a world with only Kai who would be infuriated with their situation and being the sociopath he is, he'd take it all out on her. Every bit of emotion left in him.

"No...no..please." Lorelei stood up and looked in the mirror, seeing her covered with her families blood, including her own. She shakes uncontrollably, falling to the ground and taking her head in her hands, pulling out strands of hair in the meanwhile as she felt suffocated, like she was being choked.

Lorelei attempts to breathe but couldn't, she gasps for she, to breathe but nothing. Another sob escapes her lips. "Wake up." She yells at herself, hitting her fist against her head which made her migraine worse. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She yelled at herself blm but no matter how hard she hit her head, she stayed as she was.

She could hear the door click making Lorelei freeze, backing away until her back hit the wall, seeing Kai enter holding a large kitchen knife. She notices blood on his neck, showing he tried to kill himself. "Morning, sunshine." He smiles wickedly as she cowers away from him.

Now it was nighttime. Stefan walks in the Mikaelson mansion and looks around for Lorelei but she's nowhere in sight. He frowns and speeds up the bedroom, not finding her there. Stefan checks all the other bedrooms but nothing. He stops, waiting to hear a heartbeat and heard one coming from the pool. He speeds over there and finds Lorelei sitting, legs dipped inside, holding a bottle of tequila.

Lorelei takes a deep breath. "Rory...? Are you drunk?" He asks but she only raises the bottle and takes a large gulp. He walks towards her and grabs the bottle from her hand making her grunt, slowly standing and turning around to face him with tired eyes that were bloodshot. He could tell she was crying making him frown.

"I hate this." Lorelei breathes out. "I hate this waiting room. I hate- I-I..I don't know." She froze and looks over at Stefan, eyes burning with tears that were threatening to spill.

Stefan steps closer and hesitantly takes her hand in his. "Whats going on?" He managed to cool down and thought of a solution.

Lorelei shakes her head, snatching her hand from his and walking away. "You don't understand, Stefan."

"Then tell me."

"It hurts. Everything hurts. It hurts knowing what I've done and that pain is with me all the time. And- and what I've been through." Lorelei thinks of the time Stefan told her not to hold all her emotions in otherwise, one day, it will all burst.

Today is the day.

"I-I can't." Stefan notices her knees shaking and knew she was moments from falling. He hurries and wraps his arms around her but she still falls. He sets her down against him, holding her closely. "It's okay." He caressed her hair.

"I never wanted this. I just wanted to live." Lorelei rests her head on his chest, sniffling.

"You will." Stefan continues stroking her hair. "I'll make sure of it." He whispers and kisses her temples as she slowly calms down, her sobs growing quiet and Stefan could tell she's asleep. He sighs and tucks a strand of hair behind her ears, holding her tightly with a frown.

WHO REMEMBERS WHAT HAPPENED IN TVD W ELENA AND STEFAN WHEN STEFAN TRIED TO KHS