𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

This chapter is going to be very romantic-ishy since I wanna give y'all a little treat but don't get too comfortable <3

Lorelei tilts her head to the side as he speeds her against the wall, he cups her cheek and kisses her passionately. Stefan wanted her to be closer, and closer but that would've been impossible. His lips were desperate and hungry. Stefan didn't know what his feelings for her were but he liked this.

He knew he wanted it and he knew that no one would be able to judge him. Stefan strokes her hair and she suddenly pulls away due to the sake of air. Stefan wasn't eager for it, but she was. Stefan caresses Lorelei's hair as she stared up at him. "That's..that's really nice." She chuckles and places her head on his chest.

Stefan sighs and wraps his arms around her, placing his head on her shoulder. "Four more days of this before I go back to my life. And you start yours."

"Yup." She mumbles inaudibly. "So..you don't regret it?" She asks quietly and pulls away, looking up at him with a nervous look.

Lorelei looking nervous was new to him which caused Stefans chest to bubble up in laughter. "No. No I don't." She looks up at him, studying his features from up close. Slowly, she raises her hand and begins tracing his face.

Stefan looks down at her and she suddenly drops her hands. "Your friends wouldn't be happy about this, would they? They loathe me." She murmurs sadly. If she knew the consequences of everything she did, she would take it all back in a heartbeat.

"It won't matter." Stefan promises. Lorelei nods and slowly walks past him. Stefan looks at her as she makes her way up the stairs. He slowly raises his hands and runs a hand through his own lips, still able to feel her lips on his. He grins.

-

Lorelei woke up to Stefan next to her. He snuck in again. She slowly slips off his arms, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders as she makes her way down the stairs, pondering about everything. She makes it out and walks to the backyard, looking around as she remembered this place. This is where Bonnie and Damon found out Lorelei and Kai killed their family.

She thinks back to the first time they met.

Bonnie and Damon just had their thirteenths argument and she walked away from him, just like he did after every argument but after all that, she still came back to him which the two took note of and planned on using it to their advantage.

"Rough day, Damon?" Lorelei spoke, her eyes piercing through his with a innocent look.

Kai enjoyed the confused expression on Damon's face. "Sorry. Manners. I'm Kai, this is Lori. Nice to meet you." He puts his chips out. "Pork rind?"

Damons lips open before closing. She stares at Damon, she hadn't seen a man for eighteen years besides for her brother and Damon was attractive. Kai continues munching on the rinds and purposely made it louder along with Lorelei loudly slurping from her drink which clearly irritated Damon but the Parkers looked relaxed and calm.