𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"What's the big plan, Stephanie?" Lorelei stares at him blankly and he found himself disappointed in her lack of interest

"What's the big plan, Stephanie?" Lorelei stares at him blankly and he found himself disappointed in her lack of interest. He took her hands and plays with her fingers. She still felt tense. The other day felt like a wave of emotions and she still had to let everything sink in.

Stefan releases her hand and stands up before pacing in her bedroom as he woke her up to tell her the idea he couldn't tell her the other day. "You said you managed to pull me in this waiting room—"

"How many times do I have to repeat that?"

Stefan rolls his eyes. "What if you can put me in another waiting room? Silas is dead. Maybe he wasn't ready for death." He assumed.

Lorelei quirks a brow. "I don't know much about this Silas, at least not compared to you but the issue is, the one true thing he wants is death to be with his one true love and all that. What makes you think he'll be in some waiting room?"

Stefan clicks his tongue. "That's what I was thinking. What if he's trying to get into Amaras waiting room? There's no way a clueless crazy person like her would understand the very concept of death." He explains.

"Okay. We can try." Lorelei stands up and Stefan watches as she picks up the grimoire, flickering through it. "Finding the spell will be simple but finding Silas' waiting room will be difficult. Lucky for me, that's all up to you. I just chant." She walks out the room and Stefan follows after her.

"How am I supposed to find it?" Stefan asks as she walks down the stairs with him on her tail.

"Silas is undoubtedly strong. And also your doppelgänger. His waiting room must radiate of extreme amount of power that you'll be able to sense." Lorelei waves her hand and makes it to the kitchen, opening a drawer and pulling out cereal then milk.

Stefan notices how she's slowly going back to normal which he was glad of but she was also acting like the almost-kiss between them never happened and he wanted to talk about it. He watches as she leans against the counter while eating, hair everywhere as she reads from the grimoire.

"There we go." Lorelei mutters, finding the spell and memorizing the words, mumbling it and mouthing it. She then looks up at Stefan. "Ugh. This spell needs to be done on a full moon. Which is in—"

"Two days." Stefan interrupts and she nods. "Okay what else can we try to figure out?"

"Right when I thought you were enjoying my company." Lorelei fakes a pout and Stefan felt slightly relieved. "I think I know what the other one is." She leans over the desk. "Slaves to the night." She clicks her tongue. "Bound to the moon."

Stefans mind clicks. "Werewolves."

"Bingo bullseye, right on the money." Lorelei sang and walks out of the room. "I was going to tell you yesterday until you stormed out of the room like a mad child." She explains.

Stefan rolls his eyes. "Finish your cereal, then we can do it." He lifts her chin and pecks her cheek then walks out as she froze, blinking in surprise.

He makes it to the living room snd slumps down on the couch before freezing, realizing he kissed her cheek. Stefan looks back at the kitchen and could hear her heartbeat increasing making his lips curl up to a sly smirk, hearing her footsteps and she looks at him for a moment before opening a drawer with candles, pulling it out.

"Did you finish your cereal?"

"Sure- I mean yes." Lorelei shakes her head. "Do you know any werewolves?"

"No."

Lorelei looks at him, about to drop the candle in disbelief but he sped over to her, catching it as she blinks. "Excuse me. What?"

"I'll just ask Klaus again."

"Did you see how long it took for you to get his blood? Do you really think he'll find a werewolf for you?" Lorelei asks and puts her palm on her chin.

"..yes." Stefan hesitantly says and steps closer, taking both her hands in his making her eyes squint, looking at their hands. "Come on, it's worth a try, Rory." He said and bought her knuckles up to his lips as she stares at him, frozen.

"Okay." His eyes lightly up as her head felt fuzzy with excitement. "Okay." She repeated and he grins.

Lorelei begins setting out the candles while Stefan watched. She places the last candle and looks up at him. "Come on then." Lorelei and Stefan sit down. She cuts his hand and cuts her own before gently placing her hand over Stefans. She begins chanting as he closes his eyes.

Stefan finds the rope. He nods to himself and quickly snatches it. His eyes open and he looks around, seeing Hope Mikaelson reading a book. She looks up at him. "You're back..I'm guessing you're still dead since you appeared out of nowhere."

He swallows the lump in his throat and nods, feeling drained. "Where's your father?"

"I dunno." She shrugs.

Stefan frowns at her. "What do you mean you don't know?" He thinks about Lorelei and how exhausted the girl must be. He quickly grabs the tribirds shoulder. "I need your dad now!"

"Motus." Hope mumbles and he flies away from her. "Don't touch me." She said and he looks at her with a frown. "What do you want?"

"Werewolf blood. I'll be back here tomorrow for it." Stefan says and closes his eyes. His eyes open to see Lorelei's nose bleeding. "I'll get it tomorrow, i promise.."