Intro

"Captain! Something mysterious has been spotted in the briny deep!"

The Captain rushed down the stairs and peered down into the deep, blue water. The gentle ripples crashing against the side of the large ship in steady beats. Nothing appeared to be wrong with the usually calm water. 

He was about to turn away to scold his boatswain when a sudden splash caught his attention and he snapped his head in the direction.

A fish tail.

"GET THE NETS! A LARGE FISH THAT WE MUST CATCH!" the Captain yelled, causing the crew mates to scramble for the nets.

In moments, the nets were cast into the ocean and rapidly being pulled back up to see what could have been caught within. All aboard looked over the edge of the ship to see what could possibly be pulled up from the depths of the water, eager to find out if they would finally have some good food.

A gasp of shock exited the mouths of all peering down and the Captain was puzzled.

How could the creature have swum away already? Why did the nets have nothing but seaweed? And most importantly, why was the tail one of the most beautiful and mysterious tails the Captain had ever seen in his life?

Whatever the reasons, it didn't matter. He would simply have to continue his journey of finding the Kingdom of Gwangju and take all the prized possessions and murder anyone along the way. 

After all, wasn't that what a pirate was meant to do?