Epilogue

Mingi scrambled around the castle looking for his suit. He had no clue where the fuck he put it. All he knew was that he needed it NOW.

"WHERE IS MY FUCKING SUIT?!"

Maids began rushing around helping him look for it. Where could it possibly be?

Mingi had been living in the castle for three years and now that he and Yunho were both twenty-five, they deemed themselves ready to get married.

"You mean this suit?" Yunho asked, appearing out of nowhere with the suit in his hand and his eyebrow raised.

"YES! THANK YOU, BABY!" Mingi exclaimed, snatching the suit and pecking his fiancé’s cheek before running off to get ready.

Yunho giggled at his fiancé's reaction and headed off to get ready himself.

The evening was a blur. All Yunho remembered from that was seeing Mingi walk down the aisle towards him. 

At first, Yunho was supposed to walk the aisle but after deciding it would be entertaining to see his fiancé walk it, he begged and begged until he finally got his way. Of course, Mingi wasn't happy about it at first but decided the King's happiness was more important than who walked the damn aisle.

Yunho didn't even remember saying "I do". He just knew that he was married and that was that. 

The night was long and happy. Jaemin and Renjun managed to corner the soldier, Jeno, and Yunho was more than happy to allow them to frolic somewhere off together as long as Jeno would return the next day in time for his evening shift.

The newlyweds had planned to head for a honeymoon two days after their wedding to places over the seas. It would last them three months and a brand new ship was prepared just for them. 

The day of the departure was one of happiness and Yunho bounced on the deck full of glee. He would be able to spend all his time with his husband with no duties and time all for themselves. 

It was fantastic.

Even better to wake up in the mornings and find a bare, well-toned and tanned chest to stare at. The scar from being stabbed remained and it was a reminder to them of the way they met and how they survived. 

On days when the sea was especially calm and hardly moved the ship, Yunho would dive into the sea and splash around, flicking his tail and trying to soak Mingi who stayed on board, staring at him in fondness.

"I LOVE YOU, SONG MIN MIN!" Yunho shouted as he swam several hundred feet away so that all the creatures surrounding him could hear him. "I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU, BITCH!"

Mingi laughed loudly. He loved his baby so much.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, BABY!"

Yunho never felt happier. Even though life had thrown him lemons, he managed to make lemonade and now everything was perfect.

Finally, he was Free.