Chapter 1

Yunho sat on the jagged rocks of the shoreline, the turquoise waters of the ocean gently splashing against the tip of his toes as he kicked his legs back and forth. 

His light brown hair ruffled in the wind and he took in a deep breath of the salty air. 

Oh how he longed to go back to the castle to do things he liked doing but alas, here he was sitting several miles away from home wasting time.

"Maybe Uncle will be busy," Yunho whispered, trying to convince himself that it would be okay to go back to his home and relax.

He slowly walked to an awaiting horse he had tied on a post and swung himself up. He wasn't excited to go back to his home nor did he even want to be there but he prayed to whichever deity that would listen to him to protect him from the cruel and disgusting hands of his Uncle who became King of Gwangju after his parents passed in a horrible sea storm. 

As the only child of the past monarchs, and the oldest relative of the current king, Yunho was crown Prince and that meant next in line to the throne. 

And even though he was supposed to be prepared for the throne, it never happened and probably never would. Hopefully, it wouldn’t come down to him ruling poorly and he would instead rule with a justified fist.

His stallion walked slowly along the road back to the castle and the people of the Kingdom all bowed once he passed. Yunho didn't pay attention to them and simply focused on the fact that he didn't want to be in the same building as his Uncle.

Who knows what could potentially happen in the dark rooms of the extravagant building.

The Prince quietly snuck back into the Castle after he placed his horse in the stables and tiptoed as quickly as possible to his room. He ran his delicate fingertips over the wall along the way to his room as he guided himself. It felt cool against the stone of the building and he hummed in content.

He had nearly arrived to his safe haven when he was yanked by the shirt and he felt his insides go cold.

"Hello Uncle," Yunho greeted, bowing in respect with a huge mix of fear once he turned to face the man.

"Shut up and do your job."

Yunho felt like crying but the situation would worsen if he would start to cry right then and so he followed behind the King to wherever he was being taken.

Once they entered a large dark room located in the more remote area of the Castle, was when the male felt real panic set in. He wanted to get out and he wanted to get out FAST.

"Get on your knees."

With shaky breaths and wobbly knees, Yunho sank to the ground. The position he was now in displayed full submission and the male felt like a ragdoll being used however pleased in the situation. 

"Open your mouth."

Yunho didn't want to open his mouth and held his jaw tightly in place. He didn't want it. He didn't want to be there. He would much rather die than to be treated as such.

A sudden hit on his jaw made him whimper and he slowly opened his mouth with a tear running down his face, he felt disgusted. 

His uncle pulled out his manhood and before he knew it, the shaft was being pushed down his throat. 

Yunho cried.

He cried hard while his throat was being abused. 

He cried while he was thrown onto a bed and taken advantage of. 

He cried when he felt himself bleed. 

He cried when he was thrown into the Castle hall cold and naked.