Prologue

Spoilers as expected
This is before the story "actually" starts but a small sneak peek on what happened
13+ things will be more frequent later
Edited a bit

———————————————————————

Shapani. She was the chosen one for the wolf kingdom. In the mountains a bit away from the savanna there are many wolves who live perfectly fine and she was one of them. She was chosen to be a ruler and a Demi-god by the goddess Orsar (Or-sar) of the wolves. Orsar the Sky Goddess. Goddess of Living Beings, Time, and Memory. She was a Shapeshifter and in choosing Shapani she was granted those powers as well. She could turn into a Lion now and was friends with Lite, Karabi, Kyoga, and all the other Lions.

Things went downhill after Lite killed Karabi, Barley killed Shapani, and Kyoga put a curse on Lite. Osar never interacted with Lions since and only blessed the Wolves but the curse still made someone a shapeshifter. She even sees the other two Lion sisters knowing Asra is missing...

The cycle continues as 2 lionesses have forbidden love, somebody is Lite, & a Lion or wolf gets the Shapeshifting powers of Shapani & will have to earn their wings.

The chosen Lion/wolf can become a winged wolf if they help stop the curse and slowly earn their wings while doing so in magestical manner. Our prideless lioness Skye was blessed with shapeshifting and just lived life. Until she and Hover met Nothing. Then their lives will be changed forever...

A/N; this was description 2.0 lol. The first got deleted *anger* but this can be a prologue and nobody wants a long description

Skye's part comes next ;3