Dreams

13+ series warning
If you are watching it know violence is involved

TW's; Greif, Illness, Trauma
Thanks for being here ^^
———————————————————————

Time Period; Before the episode starts into the intro

Skye's POV
I am having this dream again. The one with the forest.

I was running to a huge waterfall near the edge. On the other side I saw a white lion saying;

"The shifting place. Go there it is the only way. The mountains. Orsar."

Then a wolf came but just started at me. It was awkward to say the least

"Who are you?" I asked the white lion

"We are called-"

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up..." Hover oh so nicely interrupted my dream.

"What do you want Hover?!" I stretched and got up near her.

"The sun will be rising soon." She tilted her head toward the sky

"Oh ok then. You go get Nothing and I will wait by the tree. Ok? Or is that to hard." I made a cute face and she just pushed me away.

"Yeah yeah I will go just make sure we don't get caught"

"Alrighty then leggo"

Nothing's POV

I was having that one dream again and all was fine until-

"Wake up."

"Hover what are you doing here!?" I said seeing my friend.
Skye, Hover, and Myself have been meeting secretly for the past few weeks. We're each other's best friends now.

"Someone might see you" I said concerned

"Then get yourself up already sleepyhead"

"Fine fine."

To be honest I have no idea who wakes me up. Sometimes it's Skye and sometimes it's Hover. They keep switching roles I guess.

They both keep getting bolder every day. Skye is also improving because she told me about her leg in private. She is getting less scared and more open and I feel so proud.

No One's POV

Hover and Nothing started walking to the tree after Nothing finally woke up.

Hover; "You were really out back there. You sick or something?"

Nothing; "Nope, just dreaming."

Skye came out from where she was and walked towards them

Skye; "aww about me? You make me blush." She said sarcastically

Hover; "C'mon you two. We gotta get up here to get the best view of the sunrise. She then jumped and climbed the tree.

Nothing; "No Skye not about you."
"I keep having this dream on where my leg is healed, I'm in this jungle," She then hopped onto the tree and Hover helped her up "and there's always this strange white lion there."