Nothing

13+ series warning
If you are watching it know violence is involved

TW's; Public Humiliation, Brief Gore, Ableism
Thanks for being here ^^

Weekly schedule starts now. Every Saturday Night EST
———————————————————————

Time Period; When Sharptounge tells Nothing she is brave. 6:50 for when this happens

No Ones POV

"Hey Hover, there is a watering hole near this pride but I think we can drink without any problems." Skye said with the smallest bit of uncertainty but they were both thirsty and needed a drink.

"You worry to much Skye,  let's just go and get it over with."

"Alright just if anything happens Hover you owe me."

"Deal"

Skye rolled her eyes and the pair went of.

They were just enjoying themselves until...

Nothing's POV

I was looking in the watering hole trying to accept my new name.
"Nothing huh. Guess it fits."

I glanced and saw blood in the water and knew something was off. Then I knew the crocodiles have came into our water.

"These are signs of crocodiles. I need to warn the Pride-"

Then I looked over and saw a crocodile coming for two lions. A grey one and a white one both with feathers on/in their ears.

"Hey! You two over there! Watch out." I yelled trying to get their attention but they didn't hear me. I started running toward them as I pounced on the darker furred lioness.

"LOOK OUT!" I yelled while I pounced making the lighter one step back a bit. Then she turned over and pounced on top of me.

No One's POV

"What is it with you Pride Lions, THERE IS ENOUGH WATER FOR ALL OF YOU LITTLE BRAT!" The grey lion yelled in Nothing's face.

"Crocodile. There was a crocodile coming for you. I'm so sorry I didn't want to fight just wanted to help..." Nothing said obviously scared for her life.

Skye and Hover both looked over to see she was correct. There was yes indeed a crocodile coming for them both.

"Ok- uhm thanks I guess." Skye said while Hover got off Nothing coming near her (Skye).

*sorry change of way on how it looks ;-;*

Nothing; "No Problem! Sorry to scare you."

Skye; "It's Adorable you think a little thing like you can scare us."

Everyone just had a second of silence after Skye said that.

Hover; "So. What happened to your leg."

Skye gave a quick glance to Hover because she knows what happened to her.