Outsiders

13+ series warning
If you are watching it know violence is involved

TW's; Ableism
Thanks for being here ^^
———————————————————————

Time Period; Beginning of episode. Nothing before

No One's POV

It was the day. All everyone could think of really. The trio were next to the Steppe talking about what is going to happen.

Hover; "My name is a part of me and they shouldn't be able to take it away."

Skye; "You don't have to join. It's not to late to change your mind."

Hover; "No I-I want to. It's just... that I'm Hover, I don't want to be not Hover." She looked down a bit
"What were you before they called you Nothing?"

Nothing; "Pride lionesses are born nameless, they just call us 'sister' 'daughter' until we're old enough for our assessment. I never had a name before Nothing."

Skye; "But males are born with names." Even though she knew stuff about prides she obviously doesn't know everything. Especially naming

Nothing; "They still have to earn their manes by leading a pride. None of us are born whole until we serve the pride."

Hover; "Don't you see, all of it is minds games."
"I hate it! And I hate that I care about it! And I hate that I'm so nervous about a stupid test to get a fake new name..."

"You both will be there. Will you? "

Skye; "Of course! You'll be amazing. You might not see me but promise me I will."
She went to hug Hover to comfort her, and Nothing joined in to help.

Nothing; "Besides, you can't possibly do worse than I did."

Farleap; "You're right. I don't think anybody ever has." They all pulled away to see Farleap and Silentstalk standing near them.

Silentstalk; "Hey you get out of our pride!" She said growling at Skye. She just rolled her eyes and replied

"Aw man I had a streak going."

"What do you mean by a streak?" Farleap asked making Silentstalk calm down a bit

"A streak on how long it would be until I got caught in the pride. Anyways can I just stay for the conversation and then I'll go?" Skye said kinda snarky. She got an attitude from Hover.

"Ugh fine but just this once alright?" Farleap said

"Fine. Also I have a name and that's Skye."

Farleap then turned her attention back to Hover & Nothing. She faced towards Hover

"I'm not sure you've heard, but I received blessings by all three goddesses when I did mine. And performed well in all supplementary skills."

Hover; "Uhm, ok?" She said slowly

Silentstalk; "It's the best you can do. Even Sharptounge said she has never seen anything like it."