Hover

13+ series warning
If you are watching it know violence is involved

TW's; Flashing Images, Homophobia, Grief, Minor Violence
Thanks for being here ^^
———————————————————————

Time Period; Beginning of episode at the Sister Steppe

Longrun's POV

I miss you Skye and Nothing. Everything has felt pointless ever since you both have been gone. I'm not happy here. But leaving doesn't seem much better...
I'm just. Drifting.

I went to the tree we always met at and sat on it staring at the moon. Asra's blind eye...

"I think about the looks on your faces before you left. And all the things I said to you. If I haven't gotten so angry maybe you'll both be here. With me?" I thought to myself.

"And Skye... poor Skye. I never meant anything I said. I know how you feel on that topic and how stressed you can become. And how horrible you must of felt in that moment. The fear in your eyes, you backing away from me, the panic attack... I couldn't bear it. My own words can be used against me 'I don't care what you meant, I care what you did.' But in this case said... I just want to hug you, feel your fur close to me... be friends like we used to. I just want you here with me again." I was internally screaming at my actions as I talked to myself in my head in the moonlight.

I was deep in thought until I felt the tree weigh down next to me. I turned to look on what moved it just to see my friend, Farleap climbing up to check on me.

"Hey Longrun, What are you doing out here?" She asked me.

"Ah- y'know, sitting in a tree, in the middle of the night, staring unblinkingly at the moon. Normal, Pride stuff." She looks at me dead in the eyes making me a bit nervous

"Are you thinking about them?"

"Haha..."

"Thought so." She turned around to face the sky
"I've seen the look on my mother's face when I was a cub. No matter how perfect I was she would always turn back to our troubled little sister. I was first place in everything, but that. I've always hated Nothing for it."

"Wow, that must be hard."

"It is-" she got cut off when we both heard a noise in the distance.
We jumped down off the tree and got looked around

"Who's there?" I asked, wondering what or who is up this late at night

"You're on Pride territory under the protection of Proudmane and his huntresses. Show yourself." Farleap is always so strict on this pride stuff.
We waited for a moment until a grey lionesses walked out from the grass.

No One's POV

Rain; "Don't have a fit, I am just an old traveler looking for some water." She eyes down the lake in front of her until Farleap stepped in front of it

Farleap; "Our Water is for Pride lions only. Move along prideless."
Rain turned her head to face Longrun

Rain; "You understand, don't you?"
She thought for a moment before replying