How's Your Throat

Word Count- 1312
Warning- NSFW, Oral (male receiving)

Have you ever been backstage at an OTF concert? No? Well, it is just as crazy as you can imagine. Someone will end up chasing someone or they'll be arguing over something stupid and/or irrelevant. And please whatever you do, do NOT mention the NFL. Unless you want to hear Booka go on and on about the strength behind the 12th man.
But tonight's conversation, wasn't the worse you'd been apart of with the boys. But it was definitely one of the most interesting. Kinks. One second Durk was talking to Louie and Muwop, next thing you know everyone is sitting together discussing kinks.
"Well Von, spill. We've all been talking, but you two love birds haven't told your kinks. You must be into some really freaky shit," Durk said grinning and body rolling in his chair.
"Nah, we leave the real freaky shit up to Louie. Ain't that right man," Von said hitting his arm.
"It's not that weird, shut up," everyone laughed at the blush reddening his cheeks.
You decided to stick up for your little cinnamon roll, "It's okay Louie, I don't think it's weird. It's actually kind of hot."
He shyly smiled over to you, "Thank you. See, she agrees with me. So there!" Everyone laughed at his childish teasing, except Durk who stuck his tongue back out. Which then led to an ugly face battle. You got up, you were not going to stick around and get roped into judging another one of those. You walk over to your purse, deciding to play a game or scroll through IG, when you feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist. You instantly know who it is, no one here would touch you like that.
"Hey, why'd you leave the boys," you turn and ask Von. He normally hung out with them pre-show to 'get his mind right.' Not that you minded, you were always around somewhere. You liked India , so you two often ended up talking about what all had developed since the last time you saw each other. But most of the time you were next to Von. He liked having you close, even if it seemed like you weren't paying attention to each other, you still were connected and in-tune. Which is why you weren't surprised when you felt his hardening erection press into you.
"The boys will be pre-occupied for a while. Besides, I need to talk to you about something." He pulled you out of the lounge into the connecting dressing room. "Did you mean it," he asked once the door was closed.
"Yeah, of course I think your legs are better than Durk's. I keep telling him to stop skipping leg day," you say laughing and turning towards him. You turn to see Von's serious face. "Wait, what were you talking about, if not Durk's chicken legs?"
"Do you really think Louie's kink was hot," he asked moving closer to you. You slowly nod your head, no longer smiling, he was too calm and that made you suspicious. "Why didn't I know about this? I thought I knew all your kinks," he said pulling you down onto his lap as he sat. You straddled his lap, "You know all the kinks that I know about. I told you, I never really gave it much thought. I just like what I like." You slowly slide your hands down his chest, playing with his belt buckle, "Besides you never told me what you like either." You slide off the couch onto your knees, "So, why don't you think about it while I fix this problem. Can't have you going on stage and showing all your fans just how solid your dick is, can we?"
He smiled down at you, eyes crinkling at the sides. "You don't have that much time lil mama. Think you can finish me in time," he said smirking. He knows how much you love a challenge. You didn't see the need to actually answer that, raising your eyebrow you continued the task of pulling him out of his black skinny jeans. You knew you didn't have the time to tease, so with a smile and a wink you licked him from root to tip. He tried his best not to moan out, you were going to try to break him. You wrapped your lips around his tip, sucking gently before taking as much of him into your mouth as you could. You swallowed once you felt his tip hit the back of your throat, "Shit, do that again." You swallowed again, this time moaning when you feel his tight grip on the back of your neck. "Do you remember what to do when it's too much," he asked. You moaned and tapped his thigh twice, your sign for him to ease up. He loosened his grip on your neck, moving both his hands into your hair.
He widened his legs so that you could move closer and get into position. Hands behind your back, mouth open and throat relaxed you let him use you for your pleasure. "Fuck you look amazing like that," he said looking down at you in a submissive position. You looked up at him through your lashes and he winked down at you. He slowly pulled himself out of your mouth leaving in just his throbbing tip. Holding your head between his strong hands he thrusted up into your mouth slamming into the back of your throat. Your eyes squeezed shut as you gagged, tears formed in the corner of your eyes. He pulled you down further until your nose connected with his stomach. His hold was unrelenting as he slowly thrusted into your throat, you began to struggle. He groaned at the vibrations from your moans and gags engulfed him. He pulled you off his now spit covered dick. Your first burning gasp of air was magical, and short lived. As soon as you had air in your lungs you also had Von's dick back in your throat. Once he had worked your throat open he began to fuck your mouth.
The grunts and moans he released were sinful, and making you wet. But right now it was about him. He was thrusting up into your mouth while pulling your head down, trying to go deeper with each thrust. His breathing was hard and ragged, you had tears streaking your face and then you heard someone beating on the door. "Look, I know you're getting your dick sucked real good and all but bro, hurry the fuck up and cum. We gotta fucking concert going on right now and you're up next!" Lil Durk was the devil. An ignorant one at that, the fuck he thinking? "Durk, get the fuck back on stage then. Unless you want her to come finish me off on stage." Von screamed back. You tried to laugh, which is difficult with a dick in your throat. Needless to say, you literally choked on a dick. "Shit, you okay baby," Von asked truly concerned. You heard him screaming as he walked away,
You were on the floor laughing, the mood was officially dead. Hell, you were dead. That'll be a fun story to tell, 'How did she die?' 'She choked on a dick, sad case really.' You sat up, wiping your tears and face with a napkin from the table. Von tucked his now softening dick back into his pants. He stood and pulled you up with him, "Are you sure you're okay? That sounded like it hurt."
You nodded your head while clearing your throat, "I'm all good, promise. But Durk won't be when I get to him," you laughed saying.
"Oh, he's a dead man. But we will finish this later tonight." He kissed you before leaving out of the room, "YOU HAPPY NOW DURK!"