Lost Time

Requested- Yes You sat at the table in front of the lobby, your knee anxiously bouncing up and down

Requested- Yes
You sat at the table in front of the lobby, your knee anxiously bouncing up and down. Today was the day. They were finally getting out of county jail, including your babydaddy without the baby Von. You had visited him constantly while he was inside, but it wasn't the same.

You missed his cuddles, the way he would whisper small promises into your ear as he held you close to him... you missed everything.

Hearing the roar of an engine in the distance, you bit down on your lip to hold in an excited squeal. Your knee began bouncing faster until you felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, you were met with India's amused gaze. 

"Take it easy, Skye ."

After a few more moments, the guys finally began to pull into the driveway, friends and family going out to greet them. You slowly made your way through the excited crowd and walked over to Von who had just just got out the black trackhawk. He looked up, a huge goofy grin coming across his face as his eyes met yours.

"There she is," He grabbed your waist to pull you towards him once you were within reach. His lips were against yours the moment you were in his arms and you smiled into the kiss. It had felt like forever since you got to kiss him this way, and you couldn't be happier. His hands reached down to squeeze your ass lovingly.

You laughed against his lips, pulling away to lean your forehead against his. "I missed you." You murmured, reaching a hand up to run your fingers through his dreads, noting that you were going to retwist them later.

Von sighed happily and his grin became impossibly bigger. I missed ya ass too lil ma."

That night, there was a "welcome home" party for the boys at the local club which was invite only. Laughter and smoke filled the air as everyone had a great time. However, Von couldn't seem to focus on anything but you. Your perfectly round ass, your full tits, and your soft curves were all he could think about as you stood in front of him. It had been far too long since he had his hands all over you, or since he heard you scream his name as he fucked you.

You were speaking to Muwop when you felt Von's hands wrap around you from behind. You leaned back into him, continuing your conversation with the man in front of you. Von's hands slipped under the hem of your shirt to grasp your waist, his fingers tracing circles against your skin as he pushed you further against him.

When Von turned to talk to someone else, you turned around in Von's hold to wrap your arms around his neck. He gave you a light smirk, pulling your body flush against his so you could feel him.

"Really?" You joked, adjusting your hips against him to tease him a little.

He sucked in a breath as he squeezed your waist. "Lets go home, baby. C'mon..." Von said, attempting to entice her.

"Not yet. I just got here and I want a drink," You threw him a smirk before turning towards the bar.

As the night continued, it became harder and harder for Von to keep his hands off you. He was touching you in any way that he could, letting his hands travel to more risqué places when no one was paying attention. You were slightly buzzed & loved the feelings of his hands traveling all over your body.

His chest was against your back as you stood off to the side of the large group of people. Leaning your head against his shoulder, you nipped at his earlobe.
"Take me home, Von." You mumbled against his neck.

You stumbled into the house with Von's lips attached to yours. Walking backwards, you tripped over your own feet and Von wrapped his tattooed arms around you to prevent you from falling backwards. Your hands went up to cup his face, the two of you sharing kisses between your laughter.

"I love you, Skye." Von whispered against your lips as he guided you to the couch. He didn't have the patience to wait until you were in the bedroom.

He slowly sat down and you straddled his lap, trailing kisses down his neck. You grinded down on him, whimpering at the friction you had been craving for so long. He groaned, making you grind down harder onto his hardening length.

"I need to fuck you, I need to hear you screaming out my name till the morning." Von panted against your collarbone.

The two of you undressed each other, your touches becoming desperate and heated. You crawled back into his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as you gave him a teasing smirk.

"C'mon, Von... Ride me," He growled, biting and sucking on your exposed skin making sure to grip and slap your ass.

Obeying him, you lowered yourself onto him. Your eyes rolled back in your head as he filled you, a low groan escaping Von's lips. You moved your hips, whining at the immense amount of please washing through your body.

Von's hands grasped your waist as he helped you move against him.

You rode him harder, making him moan loudly.

He bit his lip as he watched you bounce up and down on his dick.

You threw your head back. "Von," You gasped, his hips lifting to meet yours. He turned you to the side slightly, thrusting into you with such a force that you screamed out in pleasure.

"That's right, baby... Come for me," Von growled, trying his hardest to hold out until you reached your peak.
"You like this? You missed daddy dick ?" He grunted, his teeth grazing your nipple.

He lifted his hips once again, hitting you in a spot that had you screaming his name. You both found your release, and you continued to move your hips slowly against his as you came down from your high.

Von attempted to catch his breath and gave you his award-winning smile. "I missed you so damn much."