To Destress

A bubble bath sounded so good to you

A bubble bath sounded so good to you. Your muscles tensed under your layers of clothes and you felt your body go weak with exhaustion. It had been a long day and what you needed now was to destress. So the second you got home, you began to strip at the door, leaving a trail of clothes, until you reached your bathroom where you wasted no time getting a warm, bubble bath started.

   As soon as the water hit your skin, you exhaled softly in satisfaction. Settling into the water, you rested your head against the edge of the tub, enjoying the feel of the warm water soothing your muscles as well as the fresh, clean smell provided by the bubbles. You weren't sure how long you were in the tub for but realized you had fallen asleep when the sound of someone entering the bathroom woke you.

"Long day?" Your boyfriend, Von, smiled down at you. You groaned inwardly, closing your eyes again, "You've no idea." You peeked your eyes open enough to see him crouch on the side of the tub, dipping his fingers into the water, a contemplative look on his face.

"Coming in?" You raised a single eyebrow, trying to tell from just his face if he had a long day as well. Von sighed, offering you a pitiful smile, "I think I just might." Von slipped out of his own clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor, before stepping into the tub. Sliding forward, you gave him enough room to sit behind you. Once he was settled, you rested against him, your head in the crook of his neck. You could feel his chest rising and falling against your upper back.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, his voice low and husky. He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and kissed the side of your head. You hummed, shaking your head softly, "Not yet. Right now, I just want to destress." Von had an arm hung over your shoulder then wrapped across the front of you. You smiled into his skin when you felt his fingers begin to caress the area around your collarbone.

"Ya know." He started, his voice low as he whispered into your ear, "I have another idea for destressing." You giggled, the tone of his voice evident to what he was referring to. Craning your neck enough to look up at him, you smirked, "Is that so?" Von half-smiled before closing the space between the two of you.

         He tasted so good, causing for one of your hands to reach behind you and for the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. Under the water, you felt Von's other hand explore from the underside of your chest to the naval of your stomach to the crease where your thigh and pubic bone met. Shuddering against his touch, no amount of warm water in the world could keep the chills he gave you from showering over you.

It wasn't long until you felt him against the lower part of your back. You broke the kiss to breath but also partly due to his fingers tenderly rubbing your sex. The hand that had been holding his neck had no dropped, matching the your other as you lightly gripped the edges of the tub. Von found your actions amusing; he smiled into your skin as he feathered kisses across your back.

Your breath caught in your throat as he continued his skillful ministrations between your legs. A single finger probed against your entrance and you jerked forward slightly, a noticeable but short-lived squeal emitting from you. As he tortuously teased you, you felt your grip on the tub become apparently stronger, your knuckles turning white.

Von chuckled softly to himself but didn't want to tease you too much, knowing how hard of a day you had. Pulling his hand away from you, he found your waist and gestured for you to turn around. You complied forthright, maneuvering your body so you were now facing him. His mouth latched onto yours again as he pulled you against him, your legs falling to either side of him.

When you felt him press against you, you gasped into the kiss, giving Von the chance to let his tongue slip in your mouth. As he held your hips, he carefully guided your body to his. The two of you groaned in unison when he finally filled you. For a second, you just stayed still, loving the feel of him and then you started to roll your hips against him.

His mouth trailed from your jawline to your neck to your shoulder until he finally found your breast. Taking them in either hand, he licked and nipped at the sensitive skin there, eliciting hisses from you. Tangling your fingers in his dreads, you continued to rock against him, but your pace was beginning to move more sporadically, more desperate. Von caught a nipple in his mouth, gently tugging on it with his teeth.

You glanced down at him through hooded eyes. He swiftly swirled his tongue around the bud, driving your mind and body up the walls with just the simple action. Water began to slosh around as you bucked into him harder. Von closed his eyes, his mouth gaped open slightly as you rode him. He grunted and his head dropped backwards while his hands found your hips, helping you keep pace.

As you felt yourself reaching your peak, you couldn't even bother yourself to notice the water spilling over the edges of the tub caused from your quick motions. Von captured your mouth with his one last time as you felt yourself convulse and spasm around him. A low guttered growl came from deep within his chest as he felt you orgasm. You closed your eyes tightly, biting back the moan that so desperately wanted to leave you.

A second later, Von wrapped his arms around your waist, his face buried in the crevice between your breasts as he himself climaxed. You gasped softly when you felt his teeth graze against your skin followed by his hot but soothing tongue. His fingers dug into your lower back but not nearly enough to hurt. Von remained still for a moment before finally resting limply against the tub.

Chuckling softly to yourself in satisfaction, you brushed your lips against his. He barely cracked his open enough to see you. The two of you traded smiles and he graced your lips lightly, pecking you once. His hands were now massaging your back. Loving the feeling, you pressing your chest against his, your head back in the crook of his neck. He hummed softly and you felt yourself getting tired.

"I prefer this method of destressing." He commented, his eyes still closed. You huffed, smiling, "I couldn't agree more."