Where Did You Learn That?

When Durk asked you to help with some business you didn't hesitate long and agreed to play the part for them

When Durk asked you to help with some business you didn't hesitate long and agreed to play the part for them. Dressed in some tight ass jeans and a low cut top with a leather jacket paired with some high heels. You looked good, all the guys complimented you, except one. Von was standing with his everyday scowl in the corner watching Durk explain to you the whole deal.

"Can you give us a minute?" you asked Durk as you looked at Von.

"Course. Don't take too long." he said and left the room with the others waiting outside. You walked to your boyfriend. Nobody knew you two were dating, you wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible. Von thought it would keep you safe when no one connected you to one another. But if only Von knew, you are totally capable of keeping yourself safe and protected.

"Hey" he just looked at you chin raised. "Oh no, don't look at me like that. I never said anything when you left for a lick, so don't be mad now when I'm helping. It's kind of my family now too. And by the way, you'll be near me the whole time."

"Just be careful, lil folks." he said and showed you a tiny smile. Secretly he loved it when you looked right through him, it made it so much easier for him when you did all the talking.
"Always." you pecked his lips. "Now come on, the others are waiting."

You went outside, got some last instructions and drove off with your own car, not risking to be seen with Von and them. When you arrived at the clubs parking lot, you sent Durk a short text to let him know you there, and made your way inside.

It didn't take long to get the attention of the man the club was having trouble with. He talked and talked and talked. Drink after drink was served and you were getting annoyed. So why not speed things a little bit up. You started with stroking up and down his arm while leaning slightly forward so he could've had a better look at your cleavage. He was putty in your hands.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private?" you whispered seductively in his ear. You took his hand and walked through the back door of the club. It was a small side street. The man didn't wait long to have his hands all over you. He tried to kiss you and it was getting more and more difficult to handle him friendly. Actually they should've shown up by now, but nope, something must've happened.

You finally lost it when he grabed your breast and started pulling at your jacket. With all strength you shoved him off you and punched him straight on the nose. Unluckily that sobered him up. He came at you like a maniac.

He threw a punch at you, getting your lip busted but you were quick to react. Another punch on his jaw and one in his abdomen, a kick in his balls. He sunk down on his knees. It was your chance to knock him out. Swiftly you grabbed his head and pulled it against your knee, knocking him out.

As you knocked him out the boys came running around the corner, guns drawn.
"Nice of you to show up to the party. You missed a lot of fun." you said sarcastically motioning at the man on the ground walking past them to get to your car.

Back at Muwop house

You were sitting at the island, ice pack resting against your busted lip, a bruise already visible. The boys were back, one after one were strolling in, except Von. Durk came up next to, looking at you.

"I'm sorry." you looked at him. "but you sure have some moves on you, shorty." you chuckled, shaking your head.

"Just be there the next time."

"The next time?" Durk questioned with a raised brow.

"Yeah, and if you'll excuse me. I have an angry boyfriend to take care of." you slide down the stool and made your way to the door.

"Boyfriend, wait, are you and Von?"

"You don't know everything about me, Durk." you left the kitchen and spotted Von sitting sideways on the steps that lead to the backyard .

"Hey" you said softly.

"Oh no, don't hey me now. Did you ever want to tell me? Where did you learn that shit?" he was angry. You moved closer, standing between his legs, hands resting on his shoulders going to twirl one of his dreads in between your fingers.

"I have a past like you have one. Be glad I know that shit. I couldn't wait an eternity for you clowns." he scoffed. "Where were you by the way?"

"We were waiting on the other side of the bar." he paused for a moment to look at your busted lip. A laugh escaped your lips. Silence fell over you again, just looking at each other. Von pulled you as close as possible, leaning up to carefully kiss the unharmed side of your lips.

"Take me home, Von. I'm tired."

Von stood up wrapping his arms around you as he lead you to the front of the house and towards his car. "Hop in then, lil folks."

With that the two of you backed out the driveway without saying a word to the others.