Chapter 1

*Skyler POV*         Saturday 3rd July

"Sky!! Get up!! You got work in two hours" Yelled out Megan from my kitchen.

I rolled onto my back sighing forcing my eyelids apart, it's nine in the morning fuck my life. My room was still dimmed from my curtains being closed with a little ray of sun peering in the corner.

"I smell bacon and coffee!!" I sniffed, yelling back to Megan.

"I can't have you going to work on an empty stomach, what would you actually do without me?" She appeared around the corner, leaning on the doorway arms crossed and smirking.

Megan had tanned skin with brunette hair tied up into a messy bun, she wore my shorts and baggy vest top revealing the side of her black bra. She made her way to my curtains ripped them apart revealing piercing lights from the sun.

"Oh my God, it burns" I gasped grabbing the pillow over my head.

"Oh, fucking hell Sky, it's just a bit of sun you aren't going to melt." She laughed leaving me alone in my room again.

I slowly removed the pillow from my face, my room was a little messy with Megans clothes from yesterday, my room had grey walls and a grey-black carpet. I had a dark oak wardrobe and nightstands on either side of the bed.

I sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my eyes as they were sore from lack of sleep, this happens every time me and Megan decide to have a girls night, which consists of a Netflix marathon and ice cream.

I got up making my way to my nightstand where I left my uniform neatly folded, ready for me in the morning. Pulled my clothes on, I wore a green tight Starbucks t-shirt and tight black skinny jeans, I brushed my long straight black hair with random strands of green in. I applied winged eyeliner with dark eye shadow. I had a black nose ring and a black side labret. My t-shirt fitted tightly around my arms, revealing my right sleeve tattoo which was a long forest tattoo, with a couple of robins.

"You look amazing, if I was gay I so would" Megan playfully winked at me standing in the doorway, looking me up and down.

"I mean we tried that, and never again!" I rolled my eyes laughing at Megan who stood nodding her head in agreement.

Me and Megan couple of years ago had slept together, it was more of a test to see if one Megan was bisexual, two if we felt anything for each other. Luckily it didn't make it awkward if anything, it made us a lot closer to one another.

I followed Megan into the kitchen. she kindly prepared me a bacon sandwich with a cup of coffee, every time she stayed at my house she always prepared dinners and lunch as she just loves cooking, she aspired to be a chef so cooking wasn't a chore for her.

I sat at the table taking a large bite out of my sandwich, which may I add was absolutely amazing.
"You never cease to amaze me with your cooking, you're like my personal chef" I winked.

"I charge twenty dollars for the sandwich alone" she leaned on the other side of the table holding her hand out.

I shook my head rolling my eyes. "In your dreams."

I finished up my sandwich taking sips of my coffee, Megan sat opposite me resting her head on her hands.

"Are you nervous about your first shift" Megan raised her eyebrow.

"Kinda? I only got the job because I have to rely on my dad to pay for everything. I feel like later down the line it'll be used against me, just like what he did to my mom" I shook my head.

"I never liked your dad, but your mum, total babe. I can't believe he has only just agreed to see you regularly like you're a fucking contract, hate him." Megan responded with a lot of anger and judgement in her tone.