Chapter 10.

*Arianas POV*. Tuesday 2nd August.

Many days had passed since me and Skyler had a disagreement, this is the longest we haven't spoke in a long time. I guess I just want to give her space and time, maybe if I give her time she can think about going with me to LA. Part of me feels lost, I feel like the moment I got to know Skyler Shaneson I got to know myself more also, I never knew I was attracted to women until I met her? Maybe she's the only one.

I'm laying on my sun lounger in my yard just thinking endlessly about Sky, I mean, I have been for weeks. What am I suppose to do? I really really like her, but it's so complicated and exhausting. In a perfect world I wish it was as simple as just going to each other's house and seeing where it goes, but it feels like we both have to sneak around and hide.

"Hey hey!!" Screamed a familiar voice getting closer behind me.

I turned around to see my best friend Victoria, she wore a leopard print sun dress. She had this massive smile across her face, leaning down giving me right hug.

"I didn't know you was in New York!" I beamed.

Victoria took the lounger beside me, relaxing in the sun finally relaxing.
"Oh my god, it's been so busy babe I'm telling you. How you been anyway?"

I sighed taking a deep breath relaxing my head back against the lounger, my thoughts went straight to Sky obviously at the moment it isn't great thoughts...
"I mean... I guess it could be better, I'm good. How about you? How's work and everything been?"

Victoria turned on her side, she furrowed her eye brows speaking in a empathetic tone.
"Work is work babe you know how that is, but more to the point how are you? Something is bother you? Is it Pete? I never did like that good for nothing slime bag"

I shook my head laughing, I knew she never liked Pete it does genuinely make me laugh.
"No no! I guess I'm just having an issue with a friend, I'm a little anxious about going to LA."

Victoria sat up chuckling in a low humorous voice.
"You know a certain someone did tell me huge superstar is going to be on the voice, do you happen to know who that is?"

I rolled my eyes laughing.
"Yes, I'm super excited."

Victoria slapped her hands together, bringing her entire attention to me.
"This is about Skyler and Megan isn't it?"

I exhaled releasing the stress from my chest, it's nice to speak to someone about this who kind of knows the situation.
"Yes... but things have changed since you last seen her, like between us and it's complicated."

Victoria smirked quickly jumping in.
"So, this is either about she has feelings for you and it's awkward, or... you Miss Grande have feelings for Skyler."

I shook my head grinning, I felt my cheeks redden from the thought of me and Skyler confessing feelings.
"Well shit you've got me! We both like each other, I mean we've kissed... a lot. But, it isn't as simple as just hooking up and getting together, we have to hide from everyone!"

Victoria frowned.
"Why? Fuck the world, who cares you're dating a women?"

I threw my forehead into my palms, I tried so fucking hard to fight back the tears but I just couldn't anymore.
"There's so much more going on vic... I mean yeah I'm nervous about coming to public about me dating a women, who wouldn't in todays society. But, we have absolutely no choice to hide whatever this is, her family issues are just so fucked and complicated!"

Victoria quickly jumped onto the edge of my lounger, hugging me and stroking my upper back.
"Talk to me about it, don't hold all this shit in this is what friends are for."