Chapter 6.

*Arianas POV* Saturday 10th July

I was pacing around my bedroom picking up my makeup, hairbrush purse phone. Fuck I'm so unorganized today, what's wrong with me?! I ran to the front doors locking them behind me. I jumped into the back of my suv, my bodyguards were driving me to the studio today.

My mind has been all over the place since Thursday... Like I have this massive guilt, I've basically ghosted Skyler. I don't get why I just knew I had no choice, we were becoming close too quickly and it just scared me. The way I felt that night was unexplainable, I don't know what I was feeling but all I know is it was complicated. Everytime I looked at her my heart would do summersaults, my body wanted to do something drastic and out of character.

The other night I already took it too far, I didn't even mean to it just happened. I just wanted to be close to her, being in her arms was like being in a maze. I was confused, I had a lot of fun but I couldn't get out of my own head. I had this undeniable guilt though, I basically shoved her out my home because of my own insecurities.

"Are you okay Miss Grande?" Spoke my security guard Jeffree beside me.

I nodded, I knew I wasn't okay I knew things will only get worse. I knew I'll either have to face them, or run from them.
"I'm fine, just a lot of work and a lot going on I'll be okay."

He nodded, turning his attention back to the window beside him.

I need to get it together, I'm seeing her in about fifteen minutes for work. How am I going to go about it? Do I create distance or what? I don't even know anymore. All I know is I can't slip up, I can't make a mistake.

We pulled up outside the studio, security was waiting either side of the back door. I walked between them as they held paparazzi back from the entrance, as I walked through the entrance I saw Skyler leaned against the counter with her travel mug. She must have got here early? She didn't message me.

I ran up behind Skyler tapping on her shoulder, she turned around straight faced.

"Oh, hey." She shrugged.

Oh hey? That's all I get? Clearly she's pissed off with me, obviously, I offended her last time we met.

"Hey... Are you okay?" I forcefully smiled.

"all good. Should we get on?" She sighed.

"Erm, yeah. Sure come with me." I spoke.

I walked down the hall with Skyler following behind me, I showed Skyler all the equipment and set I'll using for my music video. She seemed to know what she's doing and knew all for the equipment, but she was still giving me the cold shoulder anyway.

"So this is your positions song? I've listened to it and I like it a lot." Skyler spoke giving me a friendly smile.

"I'm glad, seriously any suggestions ill take it. We're a big family here." I smiled.

Skyler just nodded walking with me to makeup, I was getting ready for my cooking in the kitchen scene. As I was getting my makeup done Skyler looked at me smiling.

"What?!" I laughed.

Skyler approached me in my seat standing in front of me, she grabbed flour tapping it on my jawline. She stood so close to me face to face, she was just smirking. I held my face up allowing her to do whatever she was doing to my makeup, her eyes were extremely beautiful up close I just held my attention closely to them as she focuses. She had such a define jawline and prominent cheekbones, her smile was so contagious, I felt my cheeks hurt from smiling like an absolute fool.