Chapter 7.

*Skylers POV* Saturday 10th July

"Where are we going?!" Ariana yelled with excitement.

I shook my head smiling and laughing.
"It's a surprise! It's a two-hour drive so buckle up."

Ariana jumped up in her seat with joy, facing me with a large smile spread across her face.
"I've never done this before! It's so exciting."

I frowned looking at her, is she serious?
"That's no fun, I'm glad I'm your first"

"I can't believe we're driving until one in the morning, where are we staying? Please tell me you've book is somewhere, I can't sleep outside." She spoke extremely past with joy but also frowning.

"You need to chill! I've got everything sorted." I laughed hysterically.

Ariana reached for the middle compartment of my car, she turned the radio on low so we can still talk.

"Promise me it's fun" Ariana playfully laughed grabbing my shoulder.

"I mean it's fun to me. It's really relaxing? Really cosy." I smiled at Ariana who was sat so close filled with joy.

Ariana quickly grabbed the corner of my shirt.
"I love this song!!"

Jennifer Hudson spotlight came on, Ariana was singing so beautifully to it.

Ariana stroked the back of my head as she sang so passionately, looking at me singing to me. I decided to join in singing in harmony with her, I glanced to see Arianas face shocked that I can actually sing really well.

"Well I don't like living under your spotlight" we both sang together.

What felt like seconds after the song was over, me and Ariana were having a really good time together.
"I didn't think you could sing that good!"

"Ouch! Hurtful!" I laughed putting my hand on my chest pretending to be hurt.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" She panicked grabbing my face whilst I sat at a red light.

I just stared, grinning at her.

"You're joking aren't you?" She smirked.

I just nodded laughing to myself, I just loved winding her up.

"You're unbelievable. Want a drink?" She smiled.

I nodded.
"Yes please if you could sweetheart" I spoke smugly.

Ariana started grinning to herself as she grabbed my smoothie from the cup holder. She placed the straw by my lips, but every time I went to put my lips on it she moved it whilst giggling to herself.
"What a predicament you've found yourself in."

I frowned at her whilst she was just giggling to herself, I couldn't hold myself back as I looked at her and just smiled.
"You're a pain in the ass."

"But, yet I'm here in you're car, whilst you take me to the unknown. So I can't be that bad can I" she smirked playfully taking a sip of my drink, winding me up.

She then decided to be nice, putting the straw to my lips so I could sip the drink. As I took a sip I stared deeply into her eyes, I once again felt the tension between us.

"Better?" She mumbled.

"Any longer id died of thirst" I laughed nudging her.

"So dramatic" she rolled her eyes grinning.

I leaned back into my seat, we've been driving so far for an hour and I was already starting to ache.

"Want me to take over?" Ariana spoke.