Chapter 17

*Arianas POV*

I was sat on the couch with legs crossed staring into my coffee mug, I had endless thoughts this morning about Sky and the kiss we shared last night.

I don't know what came over me last night, it was like I completely forgot she had a girlfriend, but she should've stopped me! I just couldn't get it out of my head no matter how hard I tried, the kiss was so fucking amazing...

I couldn't help but notice if I hadn't of stopped Skyler would she? If I went through with going back to mine would we of...? This just proves that being just friends is going to be alot harder than I thought, I can't completely blame sky either it takes two in that situation... fuck we even kissed in public?! What if someone saw us I can't believe this.

The worst bit of the entire situation is that I actually debated so many times in my head if I should stop, it took everything in me to stop the kiss because deep down I didn't want to. I definitely felt the tension between me and skyler it had been growing since we first met, only now it's became so unbearable to ignore.

Thing is even if Alex wasn't in the picture, I don't think a relationship would be best for us. Her family is complicated and I work with her dad, it'll complicate everyone's life and I wouldn't be surprised if he spread rumours and nobody wanted to work with me anymore. I was so so stupid to actually believe we could've been anything more, it's just logical or possible we couldn't just hide forever!

My front door slammed open to Frankie hauling loads of clothes shopping in, I sprung from my seat in shock.
"Way to make an entrance! You scared the shit out of me!"

Frankie just laughed as he threw me a cheeky smile.
"You were home awfully late last night! Had a good time?"

I shrugged playing the entire thing off.
"Yeah, was alright just went for lunch"

Frankie tilted his head grinning at me.
"Oh no sis don't play dumb! Don't think I didn't see you and Skyler driving off into the sunset! What happened?"

I sighed rubbing my cheeks with stress.
"I guess there no hiding from you... we kissed Frankie. But it was a huge mistake! She has a girlfriend and our lives are complicated!"

Frankie's jaw just dropped in shock, but very quickly turned into an excited smile as he sat on the couch beside me pulling me beside him.
"Was it like a peck or like a proper kiss!?"

I hung my head into my hands filled with pure stress.
"Frankie we were full blown making out against my car, it'll be a miracle if nobody seen it... it shouldn't of happened."

Frankie's tone changed as he leaned forwards to look at me through my hands.
"Did you regret it? I thought you liked her?"

I threw my body back fighting my inner demons.
"That's the problem Frankie! I don't regret it I never do, and I really do like her Frankie. But how could possibly work Frankie? Her family can't know she's dating girls again, then here I am a global celebrity? Make it almost impossible and not to mention I work with her dad! He can ruin my career with a click of his fingers."

Frankie's hand stroked my upper back as he spoke in a reassuring tone.
"It doesn't have to be complicated! The whole world doesn't expect you to be with a women, so if you're seen with Skyler they'll see her as your friend. You'd just have to reframe from kissing her everywhere you go, as for her dad, who is he to decide who she can talk to and date! Don't let other people dictate your happiness."

I felt overwhelmed with tears as I spoke.
"I'm scared Frankie, I've never done this before. Like how do I-"

Frankie cut me off with a sympathetic smile.
"Be with another women? You know it's no different from other relationships. Absolutely apart from the..."