Chapter 4.

*Megans POV*       Thursday 8th July.

I woke up in skylers bed at seven am, I looked beside me to see no sign of her still. Where the fuck is she?! She's worrying the fuck out of me, surely she wouldn't have stayed Ariana's? Or went to Alex I don't know.

I jumped out the bed, pulling down my baggy t-shirt over my underwear. As I walked into the living room I saw legs dangling from the couch, eventually, I saw Skyler uncomfortably laid out on the couch face down. I went over jumping on her shaking her, eventually, she woke up groaning.
"What the fuck Megan!"

I crossed my arms, I was so fucking pissed off with her.
"What the fuck Megan?! More like what the fuck Skyler where the hell have you been?! I was up until twelve last night no sign of you?! I called and texted you!" I screamed.

Skyler sat up shoving me off of her sitting beside me, she looked like she had been through hell and back I softened slightly.
"Tell me what's wrong."

Skyler sighed resting her face in her hands, what is going on?
"It's honestly nothing... Just trying to wrap my head around a few things "

I scooted closer wrapping my arm around her, I honestly had never seen her like this before.
"Who do I need to hit" I laughed.

Skyler shook her head, still buried in her hands.
"Me."

I raised my eyebrow, I was so fucking confused what the fuck?
"Why? Are you on drugs?"

Skyler scrunched her face up.
"No!"

I grabbed Skyler making her look at me, she will tell me for fuck sake.
"Tell me!"

Skyler took a deep breath looking at me.
"I was out with Ariana all day, it was a fucking good day. I really needed it."

I quickly cut Skyler off.
"Your upset over a good day?"

Skyler rolled her eyes.
"You didn't let me finish... It was probably one of the best days I had in a while. I felt like we grew extremely close, I would categorise her as a friend. But you know, after I dropped her home, I don't know my head was all over the place, I was thinking things I shouldn't. I don't know Megan my head is frazzled, when we separated I wanted to be there again."

I haven't ever heard Skyler talk like this and I've known her a VERY long time, when we were with any person she's ever met she's just didn't care she didn't even care about Alex. Could Skyler have feelings for her? Is that even possible she isn't her usual type? I don't understand what's going through Skyler's head.

"I don't get what you are trying to tell me...?" I mumbled.

Skyler leaned her head back into the back of the couch, she was silent for a moment.
"I dropped her home at like ten-thirty but my mind was all over the place, I was out until one in the morning just driving then I sat on that hill I like, you know the one. I don't quite get why I'm like this?"

I leaned on Skyler's shoulder, looks like ill be spending my day helping my best friend. Not that im complaining she's the most amazing person I know.

"Tell me what happened?" I sighed.

"Literally the day was completely normal, I got to her house she showed me around. I met her dogs, we both discussed cinema day at her house."

I quickly cut Skyler off as I was in shock, this bitch has a whole ass cinema?!

"She has a whole fucking cinema?!"

Skyler laughed nodding.
"Yes, but not the point. I'm just confused that's all. I guess I thought maybe she wouldn't be so sweet snd genuine? I only expected to work with her not-"