Mystic Falls - A Summery

Bonnie sometimes wished she could go back to when it was just knocking a vamp on their ass and moving on. Wished she could go back to the days where she could daydream about boys with Caroline and Elena. Hell, she sometimes even wished she could go back to when she was an oblivious fool, one who knew nothing of the dangers around her. One who knew nothing of witchcraft and vampires and werewolves and hybrids . . .

But those days were long gone, she realized with one final look at the positive pregnancy test in her hands. 

~~~Scene Change~~~

It all started three years ago. When she had found out she was a witch. 

The signs had started out pretty simple at first. Things she could have easily ignored had they continued on. But then the signs got bigger. 

She predicted someone's death. She lit up a thousand candles at once. She also may have almost lit a girl on fire. And if it had only been finding out she was a witch, then maybe her life wouldn't have been so bad or complicated. 

But no, the Salvatores had also come to town. A pair of vampire brothers, both obsessed with one of her best friends, Elena Gilbert. 

There was Damon, the obviously bad one. Or as she liked to refer to him, the distraction. He was a distraction because everything he did was so obviously bad, that it clouded people's judgment of Stefans behavior.  He feed on anyone he pleased, trapped her other best friend in an abusive relationship, killed to prove a point. 

But the thing was, that there was something lurking beneath the surface of Stefans nice guy facade. She knew it the instant she touched his hand. Where in Damons had she felt a swift and steady death, mostly without remorse, with Stefans she felt something far darker. 

She felt guilt. She felt the need to feed, but something holding him back. She felt the way part of him sung at other people's pain. In her mind he was like a poisonous gas. Something that was able to go undetected for months at a time, but deadly all the same. 

So, Bonnie began to do what she did best, Pretend. 

Pretend that she didn't want to throw the two down a very tall cliff just to see how fast they'd heal. Pretend she was okay with Elena and Stefan dating. Pretend that she didn't want to just move to England and never be a part of this shit again. And most of all, pretend like she knew nothing about witchcraft. 

Like seriously how stupid could those two get? Who wouldn't learn everything they could when they found out they were a witch? Or did they think that her grams, a well respected witch and professor of the occult, wouldn't have several Grimoires? Or wouldn't be willing to spend her sober hours teaching her granddaughter everything she knew!