Casket Girls

Bonnie watches from the bed as Careline pulls yet another dress from Rebekahs closet

Bonnie watches from the bed as Careline pulls yet another dress from Rebekahs closet. She holds it up to herself while looking in the mirrow, a sigh leaving her lips. " Ugh I hate wearing white! It totally washes me out! " Then she pulled the dress away from herself and huffed dramatcally. " Besides would this thing even fit me? My hips are waaayyyy bigger then Bekah's! "

Bonnie laughed, her head tilted back and eyes glittering with amusemet. " Well it definatly won't fit me. "

The two of them looked down at her growing stomach, faces soft when another voice interupted them. " Maybe this one will. "

Klaus stood in the door way, a white bag in hand. A smile slid across Bonnies face as soon as she saw him. " Well look what the wolf dragged in. "

Klaus chuckled, moving to sit on the bed next to her as Care snuck out of the room. He put the bag between them, opening it to reveal an elegant white dress. The sleeves were short, puffy, and made of satin. The breast area was also covered in satin, but under that was a skirt made of tool that puffed out as well. " I thought perhaps you might need a dress for all the festivities. "

Bonnie stood up, the dress in hand. " And you managed to pick one? "

Klaus rolled his eyes at her teasing tone. " There is no way I could last through centuries of shopping with Rebekah and not pick up on some things. "

A laugh escaped her as there eyes met. " Fair, I'll be back to show you then. "

A few minutes Bonnie returned. It turned out, once on, the dress had a little surprise for her. From her breast to her waist there was a sheer section. It showed off her belly bump, while still managing to be tasteful.

Klaus was transfixed from the moment she reentered. His eyes trailing down her form yet lingering on her stomach. It took Bonnie three tries to get his attention but once she had it the girl gestured to her exposed stomach with a raised brow.

The hybrid met but his lip, a soft look entering his eyes. " You're carrying my child. Be proud of it. "

Translation - There's no need to hide, you're still beautiful. Bonnie smirked, a soft look in her own eyes. " Who ever said I wasn't proud to be carrying you're child? "

With that the girl turned, leaving the Hybrid standing there, speechless.

~~~ Scene Change ~~~

Bonnie was on Bourbon St, indeed enjoying the festivities when she saw a curious site. The vampires seemed to be spreading throughout the area, which wouldn't have been that weird since she was there. But they also scanned the area, clearly looking for something.

Tilting her head with a frown the witch just barley caught site of Davina and Camil ducking into a side ally. Rolling her eyes, a sigh escaped her lips as Bonnie turned to head back to compound. Seriously? She just wanted to enjoy one festival! But nooooo now she has to work damage control.