Littlest Witch

Trying a switch in narration!

Bonnie's brand-new expensive car, which she had forced Stefan to buy her on the way up to New Orleans as return on one of those favors he still owed her, breaking down in the middle of the bayou was so not how she needed her day to be going

Bonnie's brand-new expensive car, which she had forced Stefan to buy her on the way up to New Orleans as return on one of those favors he still owed her, breaking down in the middle of the bayou was so not how she needed her day to be going. Still, it was happening, and luckily, she still had her phone and her magic.

Stepping out of the car with Hayley, Bonnie huffed as she pulled out her phone. " Hey is this Geaux Tow Yourself? "

She managed to get out before a high piercing ringing tore through her eardrums, causing her to drop her phone. And, she thought with a grimace on her face, the sound must have been even louder than her ears could process. Because Hayley was on the floor next to her, incapacitated.

Eye widening upon seeing the prone wolf, laying with her head in her hands, Bonnie quickly took action. Bringing her foot up as high as she could before smashing it down and shattering her phone. 

The silence echoing around them was only a relief for mere seconds however, when Bonnie's head began feeling fuzzy. Her vision blurred and stomach turned as she swayed, stumbling back into her car before she tipped over. Small arms, warm from the Louisiana heat caught her as she fell. Her eyes fell shut as they lowered her to the ground, Hayleys concerned eyes being the last thing she saw. 

~~~

Coming back to awareness after being knocked out, did not in fact happen all at once. It instead happened slowly. It happened like when you would awake from a really realistic dream. Where you would hover for a moment in between reality and the dream realm, not sure which was real.

Until a pounding headache and churning stomach told Bonnie that the dreary, grey stone around her was in fact, reality. She shot up before she could even fully process what she was doing, panting heavily, holding her hand in front of her protectively, ready to call upon her magic at the slightest threat. 

Seeing nothing directly in front of her, Bonnie cautiously moved her gaze around the room. There was someone unconscious on the slab stone next to her. Swinging her feet off her own slab of stone, Bonnie made her way forward. Only to see Hayley sprawled across it. 

Taking half a step forward Bonnnie was almost to her new, maybe, friend, when a slim hand wrapped around her arm. Head swirling to the side, her wide olive eyes meant Sophie's hazel ones. Her eyes went from wide to glaring in an instant upon seeing the girl whose sister had led them into a trap.

" Bonnie Bennet, correct? "

The hairs stood on the back of her neck. She hadn't told anyone her last name.

Seeing the look on her face Sophie nodded once and continued. " You've been out for a while. "

Bonnie simply raised an eyebrow, how was that her problem exactly?