Meeting Marcel

Unedited!

The first thing Bonnie did when getting to the compound, was leave. That may sound crazy to anyone who knew Klaus Mikleson, but it wasn't like she was planning on staying gone. No, she simply had a young witch to set free. . .

So across town she went, into a church and up an attic. Where Davina still waited impaitently, scared that the spell to unlink Bonnie hadn't worked. Yet all her fears dissapeared the moment she walked through the door, one hand set over her stomach and a small smile playing at her lips. Tears filled the young witches eyes as Bonnie opened her arms, Davina not wasteing a second more before she was sobbing into her shirt.

Bonnie shushed the girl while rubbing her back. " Shhhh, you did it, I'm right here love. " Pulling back a bit to look at the girl, a small smirk playing at the corner of her lips, Bonnie contiuned on. "Besides, as if a half baked witch like Sophia could take down me. "

Davina let loose a wet laugh as she wiped what remained of her tears, before nodding mockinly " Or the power of the harvest. "

A grin split apart Bonnie's face, her eyes twinkling. " Oh yes, the all powerful Harvest! Tremble before its greatness! "

The young witch across from her let out a snort. " Tremble before its greatness? "

Bonnie nodded, a serious look crossing her face. " MMmmmm, all hail the bitches of New Orleans. "

Davina snorted again as she tried to hold in her laughter, but it was all in vain. For the moment the pairs eyes ment, both shining with michef, the two girls lost it. Bonnie was the first to break, a chuckle escaping her lips. Davina was next, her snort turning into a laugh. Soon they both were cackling, gasping for breath as they laughed at each other, at the sitiation they found themselves in.

It took them several minutes to calm down. Even then the two grinned wildly at each other, content with just being together again. Bonnie had come for a reason however, a very important one.

" Speaking of the Harvest. " Immediately Davina's face grew guarded, some part of her already preparing to flee. " You don't have to worry anymore. "

There was a pause. Then Davina's blue eyes began to widen, her mouth opening slowly as she tried to find the words. Finally she settled on a simple, " What? "

Bonnie's grin softened around the edges as she took Davina's hands into her own. " The Elders are dead. " The young girls breath caught in her throat as the other witch spoke. " Klaus killed them because they tried to kill us. " The us was spoken softly, one hand moving to her stomach. " You're free. "

Davina broke down crying immediately, her thoughts a mess. On one hand she was beyond great full, ecstatic the witches responsible for ruining her life were finally dead. But on the other, there was just on persistent thought that wouldn't go away.

" Where will I go? "

Bonnie moved, wrapping her arms around the girl and squeezing tightly as she whispered her answer. " We are going home. "

And of Davina widened her eyes in surprise, chocking back another sob, well only her paintings would know.

~~~ Scene Change ~~~

Bonnie stood on a balcony overlooking the French Quarter. Her hands rested on the decorative rails, her eyes seemed to be on the people below but her mind couldn't be farther away.

Instead she was thinking of the very man approaching her, his face set in a frown. " He mourned for you. "

Marcel paused mid step, his mouth closing before it could fully open, his greeting dying before it could even be spoken. " What would you know of his grief? You hadn't even been born. "