Nouis ~ Hallucinations (3)

Niall's POV
A week later, I was feeling much better and much more like myself. I wasn't sick anymore and it was my first time in public with the lads since I'd fallen off the pier. Thankfully, it was on James's show and I loved James.
"Niall! Hi!" James called with lots of enthusiasm when he saw me. He proceeded to give me a hug and hold me tight.
"Hi James," I replied and after a while he let me go. I then felt very light headed and Louis rushed to my aid, wrapping his arm around my waist as I swayed a little. While I had been sick, we had basically become boyfriends.
"Niall, are you ok? You've gone pale."
"Hmn," I replied as I closed my eyes. I really did feel like I was going to faint.
"Niall. Niall, hey. Ok..." Louis said as he began to take my weight. Then, as fast as it had come on, it went.
"I'm ok," I said as I stood up.
"Really? You went very pale Niall," James told me.
"I know, but I'm ok now."
"Are you sure Ni?" Louis asked me.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks Lou."
"Ok," Louis replied before he let go of me carefully. The audience cheered and I waved at them as we made our way over to the sofa.
"So, boys!" James called out and it made me laugh. "Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall."
"Here," I said as I raised my hand, making everyone laugh.
"You're alive."
"I am. Very much so James, thankfully."
"So... what's been going on with you? You drowned right, then got hypothermia?"
"Yeah that's right James. I got a virus after that too."
"Oh no."
"Yeah."
"These must have been a rough few weeks for you then."
"Yeah, it has been. I had surgery after I drowned as well."
"What?! Where?"
"My leg."
"Oh," James sighed in relief and I smiled as I rolled my trouser leg up, revealing the scar.
"I cut it on the pier underwater and they had to stitch it up in the theatre."
"Oh wow. That's a big scar."
"You should have seen it when we got him out of the water."
"And who rescued Niall?"
"I did," Louis answered.
"Were you scared Louis?"
"I was terrified. I jumped in as soon as I saw Niall underneath the pier."
"He was hardly breathing when Louis got him out."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"His leg was also bleeding heavily, so I had to use my top to put pressure on the wound."
"Oh my gosh."
"It was bad James."
"Have you heard this before Niall?"
"No, the boys never told me."
"Didn't we?"
"No."
"Oh, sorry mate. Did we tell you about the videos we took after you came out of surgery as well?"
"What videos?!" I asked Louis in horror and everyone laughed.
"We didn't take any videos," Harry reassured me.
"Oh, thank goodness."
"Are there any videos?" James asked Louis and he shook his head.
"No, I was joking. We wouldn't be that mean to Niall."
"Oh that's a shame. How were you after the surgery Niall?"
"I was alright. I was a bit loopy from the anaesthetic, but I recovered quite quickly, didn't I?"
"You did yeah."
"Yeah."
"So you recovered from that, then what happened?"
"The boys went off for some rest before an interview they had the next day while Paul stayed with me in the hospital. We played some cards and stuff before I went to bed. Then, I woke up three days later."
"Shit."
"Yeah."
"Were you unconscious for those three days then?"
"No, I was kind of fading in and out, and I was very confused."
"Yeah, it was an interesting time looking after Niall."
"What do you mean?"
"It was..."
"Let's not talk about it," Harry interrupted Liam. "Niall was in a very vulnerable state during that period James."
"Oh, I see."
"Let's move on to talking about band stuff."
"Yeah," James said before he changed the conversion topic.

Louis's POV
Soon, we were playing the "truth or eat something nasty" game. We sat at the table and looked at all the food that was on offer.
"Urgh, Scorpions," Liam said as he pointed at them.
"Urgh."
"Ok. Harry, you first," James started and one by one we answered questions. I got the rotten question, followed by the snake bile wine, which actually wasn't too bad.

When it got to Niall however, he was just staring at Harry and he had gone pale.
"Niall?" I asked, unsure if he was just grossed out by the food or if he was going to pass out.
"Hmn?" He asked as he looked at me, before he suddenly looked at the table and leapt out of his chair.
"Argh!"
"Niall?"
"What's wrong?" Liam and Harry asked, and I saw that Niall was visibly shaking.
"Ah! Ah!" Niall cried out before he slapped Harry hard in the face.
"Niall!" Liam shouted as we all ran to Harry.
"Harry, you ok?" I asked as I reached him. He was on the ground, as Niall had hit him that hard, and he was blinking rapidly.
"I think so... argh," He replied after a moment before Harry flexed his jaw.
"Niall. What the hell?"
"...sorry," Niall said after a second, and I saw that he was still shaking.
"Anything broken?" James asked and Harry shook his head. We all then gave him a hand to sit back up before James called the end of the show and I went over to Niall.
"Why did you do that to Harry Ni?"
"The scorpions... they were alive I swear."
"Alive? No. They're dead Niall."
"No... one crawled onto Harry's face and I hit him to get it off," Niall told me. Ok, that was worrying, but I tried not to let it get to me.
"You're just tired Niall. We're going to have an early night ok," I told him and he nodded. "Come here babe," I said and he rested his head onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him and thanked James as we left.
"Are you ok Niall?"
"He just needs some sleep. He'll be fine," I told James before I told myself the same thing. Niall was ok now. Right?