Niall ~ Hit His Head On Stage

It was mid-concert and Liam pushed Niall back for the finale of their mini dance routine. Liam's arm suddenly buckled and he dropped Niall onto the stage. There was a loud thud as Niall landed hard on his back and Liam fell on-top of him. Louis and Harry laughed.
"Oh Liam," Harry said sarcastically, shaking his head.
"I knew that I should have danced with Niall instead of you," Louis joked.
"It's not my fault. Niall's been doing too much weight lifting," Liam replied and the boys laughed as they waited for a comeback from Niall. Louis stopped laughing and quickly became concerned as he noticed that Niall wasn't moving.
"Hold on a second lads," Louis said into his microphone as he came over to Liam and knelt down beside Niall. "Are you ok Niall?" Louis asked as he put his microphone onto the stage. Liam looked down at Niall and frowned.
"Niall?" Liam asked as he shook Niall's shoulder with his left hand. His right hand slid on something and he quickly caught himself. "Wow."
"Careful Liam," Louis said as Harry came over. Liam looked at his hand and his heart sank as he saw that it was covered in blood.
"There's blood," Liam said and Louis looked at his hand.
"Shit," Louis muttered.
"What's happened?" Harry asked as he came over to them.
"Niall's bleeding," Liam said as he climbed off Niall and knelt beside Louis.
"Niall, wake up mate," Louis said as he gently shook Niall. Harry knelt down and took his top off. The crowd screamed at a topless Harry Styles, but the boys were only focused on Niall.
"Roll him onto his side," Harry said and Louis rolled Niall's upper body towards him as Liam moved Niall's legs. Underneath Niall's head was his microphone, which was also covered in blood. Harry moved it out of the way and pressed his t-shirt against Niall's head. Louis pressed his fingers against Niall's neck and took his pulse as Paul came over to the boys.
"Talk to me boys," Paul said as he reached the side of the stage and Liam turned to him.
"I accidentally dropped Niall, he hit his head on the stage and now it's bleeding," Liam informed Paul.
"His head landed on the microphone and it's covered in blood," Harry said, handing Paul the bloodied microphone.
"Thanks Harry," Paul said, handing the microphone to another member of security. "How's his pulse Louis?"
"I think it's ok, and Niall's been unconscious since he fell," Louis said.
"Ok, thanks boys," Paul said, keeping calm for the boys but inside he was just as scared as they were. "Can you move over for me Louis?"
"Yeah," Louis said and he moved out of the way. Paul pulled a torch out of his pocket and shone the light into Niall's eyes.
"His pupil response is normal," Paul told them as he put the torch away. The fans were starting to cry now but everyone's focus remained on Niall. "Niall? Niall, it's Paul, can you hear me?" Paul asked as he rested a hand onto Niall's neck.
"I think the bleeding has stopped," Harry told Paul and he nodded.
"Ok, thanks Harry," Paul said before he felt Niall move slightly. "Niall?" Paul asked. "Niall, can you hear me?"
"Is he coming round?" Harry asked Louis.
"I think so," Louis replied.
"You're ok Niall. You're ok," Paul told Niall as he moved more. Niall squeezed his eyes shut and he moved his free arm towards his head. "Careful, don't touch your head Niall," Paul told Niall as he gently gripped his arm and guided it onto the stage.
"Where am I?" Niall asked.
"You're on stage. The boys and I are with you."
"What happened dad?" Niall asked Paul, his head was pounding and he was confused.
"You've had a fall," Paul told Niall.
"Argh, it hurts," Niall said, trying to move his hand to his head but Paul stopped him once more.
"I know it hurts Niall, but it's really important that you don't touch it ok."
"Take my hand instead Niall," Louis said and he took Niall's hand in his own. Niall gripped Louis's hand and tilted his head back slightly.
"Wow, try not to move your head Niall," Harry said as he readjusted his position.
"Is that you Haz?"
"Yeah it is. Your head's been bleeding so I've just been putting some pressure on it."
"Ok," Niall replied. "I'm dizzy."
"Just relax mate, we're right here with you," Louis reassured Niall.
"Am I on stage?"
"Yeah. You haven't been out very long," Liam told him.
"We were dancing."
"Yeah, that's right, and I dropped you."
"So it's your fault?"
"Yeah. Sorry mate, but you'll be ok."
"I want to get you off stage Niall, do you think you can sit up?" Paul asked Niall.
"Yeah," Niall said with a nod.
"Good lad."
"That's it, here we go Niall."
"We've got you Niall," Liam and Louis said as they supported Niall as he sat up.
"Ok Niall?" Paul asked, touching Niall's leg as he sat on stage. Liam, Louis and Harry were supporting Niall as his legs hung off the edge of the stage in-front of Paul.
"Yeah," Niall replied.
"Ok, I've got you, just slide off the stage," Paul said and Niall shuffled forwards.
"We've got you," Louis said as Niall rested his hands onto Paul's shoulders and Paul put his hands around Niall's waist. They got Niall off the stage in one smooth movement and Paul swept Niall up into his arms. With Harry still holding his t-shirt to Niall's head, Paul carried Niall backstage.