Faking ~ Harry | Head Injury

None's POV
"Argh!" Harry groaned as he hit his head in the dressing room and blood started to fall down the side of his face. He winced and raised his hand up to it. "Argh," He groaned again and looked in the mirror. They were performing in 20 minutes and he really didn't want to be part of it. That's when he got an idea.

He got some blood on his hand and he rubbed it onto the side of the dressing room table. Then he lay down where it would look like he had fallen and he closed his eyes.

~

"Where's Harry? Harry? Come on H, we need to..." Niall said and his footsteps stopped as he saw his bandmate. "Harry? Shit, are you ok?" Niall asked before he knelt down beside him. "Oh fuck, there's blood. Harry? Wake up, it's Niall. Harry, can you hear me?"
"Urgh," Harry groaned as he 'woke up'.
"That's it. What happened Harry?"
"Niall?"
"Yeah. It's me."
"My head..."
"It looks like you hit it on the side. There's blood on the table."
"Oh..."
"Don't touch it. There's quite a lot of blood," Niall said as Harry went to touch his head and he stopped him.
"It hurts."
"I bet it does. Just wait there for a minute, I'm going to find someone ok?"
"Ok," Harry said, but before Niall could move, Louis appeared.
"Niall? Are you coming?" Louis asked before he stopped in the doorway. "Woah, what's happened?"
"Harry's fallen and he's hurt his head."
"What? Harry, are you ok? Harry?"
"Harry?" Niall asked as he turned around and Harry had closed his eyes once more. "Shit, not again. Harry, can you hear me?" Niall asked before he shook Harry.
"Is he out?"
"I think so. It's the second time he's passed out, I need to get Paul."
"Get him, I'll stay with Harry."
"Thank Louis," Niall said and he left.

Harry's POV
Louis stayed with me and I let myself relax. Soon, Paul came and he told Niall to find the medic.
"Harry, can you hear me?"
"He's not coming round Paul."
"I can see that."
"What's going on?" The medic asked as they arrived.
"Harry's hit his head and he's not waking up."
"Ok," The medic said and he started taking my pulse.
"Niall, Louis, get ready to go on stage. If anything serious happens with Harry I will let you know."
"Ok," They agreed and I heard them both leave.
"He's not waking up Niall."
"I know, I'm really worried about him," Niall and Louis said before they left my hearing.
"I need to go and sort out security, are you going to be alright with him?"
"Yes, I'll be fine."
"Good, Paul said and he also left.

"Harry, can you hear me? My name's Mark, I'm a medic."
"Yeah," I said, happy that I was safe and that I didn't need to go on stage.
"You've hit your head and you've been unconscious, just take your time to come round alright?"
"I was pretending," I told Mark as he listened to my chest.
"I'm sorry?" Mark asked as he paused.
"I haven't been unconscious. But I did, hit my head."
"Ok. Do you want to tell me why you were pretending?"
"I don't want to perform."
"I see," Mark said before he started looking at my wound. "With your hectic schedule, I can't say I blame you for wanting some time to yourself."
"Thank you," I said, thankful that someone was finally willing to understand the pressure that I was under. "Argh!" I said as he touched a sore part of my head.
"I'm sorry, does that hurt?"
"Yeah."
"Ok. It's not too bad, but I would take it easy for a few hours."
"Alright."
"What did you hit it on?"
"The bathroom cabinet," I said and Mark went to take a look. I opened my eyes as he came back and he started to dress my wound.
"I won't tell anyone that you pretended to be unconscious, but thankfully, it does make my job easier and you will be perfectly fine."
"Thank you. So much."
"Now, as you have a head injury, I will walk you back to the tour bus."
"And I passed out."
"That too," Mark said and I smiled as he gave me a hand to stand up. With my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my waist, he helped me to make my way back to the tour bus. I lay down in a bed and Mark tested my eyes before he left me.

~

"The medic said that he'll be ok and I trust him on that."
"He was unconscious for quite a while, but he's not in the hospital. He said that a few days rest and he'll be ok."
"Yeah. Two gigs without Harry, the fans are going to be distraught."
"They'll understand when we tell them what's happened."
"Yeah, they love him more than we do."
"I know. Sleep well Harry."
"Get your beauty sleep," Louis said and Niall laughed a little. "Ok Niall, kickabout?"
"Let's do it," Niall said and they left me. Mark had told them that I needed a few days off to recover, and I was really, really thankful that he had done that. Niall and Louis were being as sweet as ever and I let myself drift off to sleep.