Faking ~ Louis | Absent Seizure

Louis's POV
We were in the recording studio, but I wasn't feeling all that great. We finished a song and all the boys disappeared behind the screen to listen to what we'd just recorded.

As they played it, I started to feel dizzy. I closed my eyes and crouched down.
Don't seize. Don't seize, I told myself. My hands were shaking a little and I tried to take some deep breaths. No, please no, I begged.

~

Moments later, the door opened and I felt two different hands rest on my back.
"Louis? What's wrong?" Harry asked softly. I wanted to cry at this point, but I had to stop a seizure first.
"We're here Louis," Niall reassured me and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
"You are going to seize?" Harry asked me and I didn't know how to respond, so I remained still.
"Louis?"
"Lou? Talk to us," Harry said and tears flowed down my face. I was exhausted. I needed this from the boys, no matter how stupid it was. I let my eyes glaze over, and I watched Niall become serious.
"He's having an absent seizure, Harry."
"Ok. I'll grab some cushions."
"Breathe Louis. I'm here," Niall said as he held my hands.
"Ok. Lie him down," Harry said as he returned and together, they gently lay me down. I let my body relax, and they turned me onto my side.
"Shit. Has he seized?" Liam asked as he came into the room.
"It's an absent seizure. He's alright."
"Ok," Liam said before I felt him kneel beside me. "We're here Louis. Just breathe," Liam said, and I let more tears fall from my eyes.
"How long's it been Harry?"
"1 minute and 23 seconds."
"Ok. So not long?"
"No," Harry replied and everything went quiet.

After another minute or two with the boys around me, I started feeling better. I let myself exhale, close my eyes and relax.
"Louis? It's Niall. We're here mate. We're with you," Niall said as rubbed his hand gently over my shoulder.
"Can you hear us?" Liam asked, but I stayed quiet. I just needed rest.
"Where's Paul?"
"Asleep probably."
"We should get Louis back to the bus. He's in no fit state to record anything."
"Agreed."
"I can take him," Harry said, and I felt him wrapping his arms under my back and under my legs. "Ok Lou," Harry said, and he lifted me up.
"Have you got him?"
"Yeah."
"I'll get the doors."
"Thanks Liam," Harry said, and he carried me outside and to the bus.

~

"How is he?" Niall whispered as the boys returned to the bus. I hadn't been able to drift off to sleep since they had tucked me into bed, so I had been lying awake in darkness and silence instead. Harry's hand touched my chest, then he listened to my breathing.
"He seems ok."
"H," I whispered.
"Louis? Did we wake you?"
"No."
"Are you alright?" Niall asked as he put his hand onto my leg.
"Yeah... I can't. Sleep."
"I could cuddle up to you. See if that helps?" Liam suggested, and I nodded. "Ok," He said, and he climbed in beside me. Wrapping his arm under my neck, we got comfortable beside each other and he lay his other arm over my waist.
"Sleep well Louis. Just call us if you need anything."
"Thanks," I said and Niall squeezed my hand.
"Night Louis."
"Night," I said before I snuggled into Liam. I fell asleep within moments.