Faking ~ Niall | Claustrophobic

Niall's POV
I was walking with the other boys through a huge crowd of 1D fans in the centre of Mexico City. We had gone shopping and we were now trying to get back to our cars.

The crowd was so thick that we couldn't bring the cars any closer and I felt the other four lads close around me to keep people from pulling at my clothes. I was the smallest out of all of them and I was the lightest.

Unfortunately for me, the crowd had now stopped us moving completely and I knew that I had to do something. I hated small spaces and I needed to get out of here as fast as possible. I gripped Louis's shoulder and he turned to me.
"What's wrong Niall?"
"I can't breathe," I told him.
"Is it your asthma?"
"No..." I said before I looked at the ground and came up with a plan.
"Are you ok Niall?" Harry asked and I turned to see a fan pull his headband off. There was shouting from our security, but the crowd was keeping them away from us.
"No," I said before I raised a hand to my chest,
"Niall. What's wrong?" Zayn asked and I fluttered my eyelids before I let my legs fall from beneath me. "Niall!"
"Oh my God."
"Shit!"
"Niall!" The boys shouted and I closed my eyes fully as I lay on the ground.
"Paul!"
"Paul!" Both the boys and our fans started shouting. I felt hands on my body and I tried to remain calm.
"Let me through!" A voice came before a large hand was put against my forehead and someone turned me onto my side. "Niall," They said, and I recognised them as Paul.
"We need to get out of here Paul," Liam said and I felt the pressure of the other boys pushing into me ease a little.
"I know but the police can't get through. Hopefully the fans will let me through with Niall. Stay behind me," Paul said and I felt him wrap his arms around me and lift me up.

I always seemed so small when I was around Paul, and I felt even smaller as he shifted me so that my limp body rested against his chest. "Let me through!" Paul shouted and quickly, we were moving. Fans were starting to cry around me but I needed to get out of here and go back to the hotel room with the boys. The fake passing out might even win me some golden time with the boys.

~

After a lot of noise and shouting from fans, Paul put me down and I felt that I was on the laps of all the other boys.
"Keep a firm hold of him alright lads?"
"Yeah," They said and I felt hands holding me still as Paul closed the car door.
"Niall?"
"Niall? Wake up."
"Niall! Wake up man!"
"Not so loud Louis."
"Why not?"
"He's blacked out."
"Exactly. I'm trying to wake him up," Louis said before the car started and their grip increased on me as we started to drive.
"Niall?"
"Nialler?" Harry and Liam asked before they shook me.
"Niall? Wake up mate," Zayn added and I felt Harry's hand touch my chest.
"He's breathing ok."
"His claustrophobia never been this bad before."
"No, I know."
"How long until we get to the hotel?"
"15 minutes."
"Niall should wake up before then."
"Does anyone have any water, he might feel sick after passing out."
"I don't."
"Nope, sorry."
"Come on Niall," Harry said and I did my best to stay relaxed.

~

Five minutes later however, we stopped, and I heard the door open. I felt water being rubbed onto my face and strangely, all the voices faded out. It was only when I coughed that I heard people talking.
"Niall?"
"Talk to me Niall."
"Are you back with us?" They asked and I figured that it was time for me to 'wake up'.
"Paul...?" I asked and more water was put onto my forehead.
"Yeah, that's me. Open your eyes," Paul said and I forced my eyes to flutter.
"Don't try too hard mate," Louis said as he put his hand onto my chest.
"Do you feel sick at all Niall?"
"A little."
"Take some deep breaths for me bud," Paul said and I moved. Hands tried to stop me, but I sat up and opened my eyes. Paul was standing outside the car with a cup of water in his hand and he touched my leg. "Take it easy Niall."
"...sorry."
"Don't apologise," Harry said, and I realised that I was sitting on his lap.
"H..."
"Breathe Niall," Paul said and I nodded.
"What... happened?" I asked after a moment.
"You passed out in the middle of a crowd."
"Paul had to carry you to the car."
"Ok," I said before Paul gave me a water bottle and I drank it. "I'm... tired," I said before I relaxed back onto Harry.
"Well, you're awake and alright. We'll go back to the hotel," Paul announced and the boys nodded before Paul closed the door and I closed my eyes.

The ride back to the hotel was comfortable, and I slept for most of it against Harry. Paul carried me upstairs and I was happy in bed.