The Final Change

Ok!!! So this might be the last chappie for this book I'm not sure yet and umm I will update on the (My Story) book and try to catch you guys up on that if you guys would like to read it... ok on to the story!! :)
====================================
PREVIUSLY×

ĶĂĮ>

I ran the direction we where headed to at first thinking she will figure it out and I ran a pretty long distance and then I felt very sleepy and I fell I decided to take a little nap and I thought I was safe so I did...
"shit Kai!!" Hmm that sounds like Yuri "Kai are yoou okay?!!" I heard her panicked so I woke up and then I saw her she looked scared as hell but then she relaxed just a tiny bit I kind of grinned at her " hehe sorry I fell, it got quiet and I was tired so I took a nap but I'm fi-!" She was sitting on my lap hugging me and then ahe kissed me she surpriced me for a second and then I kissed her back. When we pulled back she started to cry and I reached over to whipe her tear, when I did she looked down and I took her face and made her look at me and we stayed that way for a while and then I kissed her, "I promise I'll never let you go"  and while I thought that and made that little promise sealing it with our kiss there was a blue light comming out of me!Thats when I started chainging.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NØŘMÄŁ>

While he was glowing she noticed and pulled away "Kai..." she breathed and looked up at his eyes again and she saw the panic "Kai.. she said a little louder and panick in her voice he shook his head and mouthed "I'm ok" and she nodded and scootted back. The glow got too bright and she turned her face then it faded and there standing was Kai with now light blue and black hair and in a black outfit he looked at him self and then looked at Yuri.... she looked at him with surprice but she trew herself at him and he cought her they hugged and laughed and then he put her down.
|||||||||||||||||
ĶĂĮ>

Whe were holding and I felt good pure almost and we where laughing! I put her down she looked up at me with tears pooling in her eyes "oh no don't cry I'm ok see?" And I put her at arms length so she could examine me and when she was done I smiled warmly at her and she did the same. I leaned in to kiss her and when we pulled away my words came out with out thinking "I promise I'll never let you go, I love you" and she looked at me surprised "crap what did I just say that for? Is she gonna reject me and run to Jordan?! I got panikie and then when I opened my mouth to object she kissed me deep and slowly. "I love you too Kai and I niw make the same promise" she said and then I relaxed and hugged her then my hand started to glow again and a sword with blue on the handle apeared in my hand and a puch for it in my back. She smailed and said "C'mon we should go" just then a monster apeared and tried to get her and it was a tiger with big wings "???the hell is that?" I thought and as Yuri answered as if she had read my mind "shit its one of the royal pets!" And I held her against me "Remember I'm not leaving you... ever" I wispered agains her soft blue hair and she nodded at me smiled and the sword started to shine so I got in possition to fight while still holding her.
====================================
That was the end of this chapie sorry its so short / ~ \ I'm still hopping you guys dont hate me! Gomen!!! Stayed tune ne? 1 more chapie guys!