Asking A Favor

Hi mina how you guys been well I finally found out ill be having free time and ill be able to write more often ^^ yay!! \^o^/ hahaha *friend leans over my shoulder* "You are so weird ^^ lol" *I reply* "Im not weird im limited edition! ;)" *we both start laughing* haha enjoy ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                  ¥ Asking A Favor ¥

<ŅÔŔMÅĻ>

Yuri and Jack where headding to his favorite spot from the whole city Yuri seemed kind of exited to see where the were going then her brother pulled her into a forest that she had seen before but never gone into,he turned to smile at her and she smiled back, "where are we heading?" she wondered in her head and then a few steps latter he said "Cover your eyes and no peeking!" she laughed and said "ok!" then they walked a bit more and he turned around to grab her by the shoulders "you can open them now" and she did as he saix she saw him move out of her way and there it was.....The most beautiful water fall she had seen it was a deep valley but she could see the river with her vap vission then he heard her gasp in awe and he smiled wide he walked up to her and said "I like to come here to think or to just sit and relax for a while when the sky is clear at night its a beautiful sight of the stars" she just looked at him and smiled "then we should come here more often dont you think?.....em also can I ask you for a favor?" she said "yea we should and sure anything" he replied with a nice smile "can I stay with you for a while?...." she asked nervouse he would say no but as soon as he opened her mouth to say something else he spoke up and "YES AND ITS NO PROBLEM AT ALL! " he said with a lot of eximent and then they where huggin eachother. She blushed like crazy because she had never been hugged for so long by a boy other than Kai and then he let go of her they where both blushing and he sat down first "sence you are staying with me lets celebrate where do you want to go?" he asked her and she just said "where ever you go ill follow nii" she smiled and he just nodded then took her by the wrist and pulled her into his arms and said "ready?" she nodded and he jumped into the air "did you know that when you are royalty you have your own wings?" he asked her "WHAT?! NO WAY!" she exclaimed totaly surprised and he nodded then "DEMON BLACK WING ASSEMBLE!" and black demon looking wings came out of his back "wow!!!!" she said and tryed it her self "BLUE DEMON WINGS ASSEMBLE!" and then she grew wings of her own and they where blue "can we have any color we want? I mean if I ask for purple can I have them?" she asked then said "PURPLE DEMON WINGS ASSEMBLE!" and as she said that "no you only have a certain color because each color represents a power.... ehhh?!!" he said as he saw his sisters wings go from blue to purple "how did you.......your her....the.....

~~~~~

<JĄĆĶ>

When she asked for her wings a surge of great power was released and I ignored it "naw she cant be her! haha well she has a small body to be holding shuch power" he thought and then "can we have any color we want? I mean if I ask for purple can I have them?" she asked me and said "PURPLE DEMON WINGS ASSEMBLE!" and as she said that I chucled and replied "no you only have a certain color because each color represents a power.... ehhh?!!" I said as I saw my sisters wings go from blue to purple "how did you.......your her....the.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yea thats it and well sorry it took me so long to update and thank you for all the suport guys :) I love each and every one of you and hope you guys can forgive me for not updating in such a long time ;-;