Don't Ever Leave My Side

Hi mina im back and sorry it took to long just trying to update this book and the new one i started a while back but like I said in the last chapie it all got deleted and well this is it again lets go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

        ¥Dont Ever Leave My Side ¥

"Wow I never thought I'd see her around here again...in a way Im happy but sad at the same time...she left with out saying goodbye and she come back out of no where and pretends like she never left..."   "hey Yami c'mon or you'll get left behind!" Rachel screamed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(MINI INTRO)

YAMI:Yuries sister with black hair,no her hair will not change color like Yuri's and yes her wings will be black when she leans how to assemble them.

RACHEL:Yuri's younger sister yes her hair is red and her wings are red too she is older than Yami buy 1 year but she acts like she is way older.

(ALL DONE NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I smiled and screamed "HAII COMING!" and started to run towards them..."I think I should apologise for ataking him when we firts met huh? " "n-nee ....Kai...".... "mm" "g-gomen....for attaking you the firat time we met I didnt mean to hurt you its just that Rachel told me to bite you if I wanted to save Yuri so I did as she said and well...!....w-why are you hugging me?!" "Its ok I understand dont worry about it all is fine" he said and gave me a smile 0///////0 == *turns around and acts like nothing is wrong* "r-right alright well we sbould ummm get going hehe lets go!" I said and dashed off.We walked for a little while and then I stoped "hey I think I heard Yuri scream...!" I didnt think about it I ran towards her...

~~~~~

"I just kissed him and his kiss feels so familiar maybe I can get used to....!! no I need to find Kai now!" its been 2 nights cense they took me from Kai and this much has happened I need to go find him now! I pulled away from Jordan and just ran out of the room to the tree I knew the most where they took me away from Kai. But I was not looking where I was going and triped over something big and not so heavy not anymore atleast and then his blood scent hit me I crawled over to him and screamed "KYAA HELP OMG KAI NO HELP!!" the  Rachel and Yami came to me and saw him they helped me carry him to my room and I treated him there curing him and taking care of him...then I layed next to him and cuddled even thoe he could not hold me yet he was ok for now I could hear his heart unlike mine his was even and healthy... thoe he was a bit beat up he was helthy and that was because of his werewolf thing..."I forgot to thank the girls...."  "Y-yuri?.....i-is that you?....*cough cough*" I just looked up at him and hugged him not so tight because I knew it would hurt him "yes Kai its me....I'm sooo soo sorry *sob sob* I....I never thouvht we wohld have to pass through here and omg Kai I left my whole life behind.....Kai I.....am soo sorry" I said between sobs then I remembered I had to give him something to eat and then I tried to stand up and go but as I wiped my tears he had time to stand up and hug me from the back. That simple gesture made the tears flood out of my eyes but then he turned me around and kissed me like Inwas his forbiden fruit something he could not really ever have and yes he was right because now that we are here and I have been reunited with my family and real first boyfriend all I could think of was Jordan and thoughts came in about Kai but then they wohld be replaced by memories....past memories of me and Jordan... I kissed him back but it did not feel the same as before when it was only me and him...I.....I have to get away from him! I pulled away and ran out of there I knew he would follow but I had a different scent now and he didnt know it so he would get lost again I didnt want that to happen but ugh I need to get away now! thats when something came shoting at me and it hit me on my left arm as I ran and made me scream in pain while I flied through the wood trees then I passed out..."some one is holding me!! omg whonis it... these arms....are strong and warm... who could be..."

~~~~~

I finally have here in my arms and i dont know what to do I knew about her boyfriend he was the one who sent me but he didnt explain the whole thing... and I fell in love with him so I decided to get her and keep her all to my self... unless her doy boy comes for her...but I'm pretty sure he is lost by now *looks at Yuri and gets an evil grin on face* I start to make my head go down and hers up but then some kind of force field stops me "huh?!" then I feel it her bite and then she kisses me flat on the mouth... I tried to stop her but I was so desperate that I tore at her clothes and made out with her completly forgeting Yuri..."! Yuri!" I moan and then I turn around but Yuri was gone and when I turn back she was gone too...

~~~~~

He is holding me and touching me...I dont want this please help me some one...anyone please help...?? "Yuri!" I hear him moan and then some one else is holding me and its a guy I know because of his arms... cluld it be Jordan?... "!!! what the hell?!!!" I scream before opening my eyes to a sudden kiss and when I finally open them I see Jordan bending over me but his arm is till holding me from my back and my lower back... 0////////////0 "t-thanks b-bab....jordan ..." he blushed too and said "no problem Yuri" "thats the first time I hear him say my name after I got here... but who tried to kidnap me?" he saw me thinking and then he was gonna let go but I pressed my mouth to his and the tears came out I didnt mean for them to but they did and it was not pretty not for me atleast...he tensed up and I pulled away when he did looked at him and said "I'm so sorry I just... I remember who we used to be and how I felt... feel about you but I have Kai now and I really dont want to hurt him..." and he looked at me understandingly and put me down on a couch, he went to get some kleenex while I just sobbed and thought about everything and I also thought about doing what Kai did to me but I was not going to let Jordan die because I love him and I'm not going to lose the person I love... but then I felt bad because it would not be fare to eather one of them so I got frustrated and when I got up and walked to the window Jordan came back in and he was bleeding! I ran to him and put my hands on his face "Jordan are you ok?! what happened?! who did this??!!!" I hissed the last question and he held my arms "calm donw its fine nothing is. . . he fainted I ran out of my room and when I steped outside I felt it....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is another chapie you might not see this after like maybe about a month or so and I'm so sorry but I'll try to update sooner next time ok please forgive me guys!!! ;-;