Lead Me Out Of The Dark

This will probably be the last chapter thanks for all the support and I'm soo sorry I didnt update sooner...
====================================
ĶĂĮ>

As I pointed the sword at it Yuri pulled away "Wait Kai WAIT!!!" And she threw her self at it all of a sudden it turned blue along with her and at the end of the light there she was in a black and blue combat outfit and then at her side apeared a pen.
"A-a pen?!" I asker her and she smiled at me and then said "Bø!" And a beautiful bow apeared with a bag of arrows at her back "wow" she smiled at me and then said "Ken!" And a sword apeared in her hand and she smiled at me once more. "Kai I think we can leave now" and she gave me a radiant smile as I took her hand in mine and kissed her on the cheek "If you where to ask me 3 years ago what would you wanna be when you grow up? I would have never imagined I would be in love with a demon princess (who is now a queen) and making me the most happiest man/wolf alive I love her and she loves me I mean what can I say she lead me out of the dark!"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
THE END GUYS!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE SECOND BOOK I SOWWY I TOOK SO LONG AND I SOWWY THE LAST CHAPTERS WHERE SOO SHORT BUT HOPE YOU LIKED!!! ^-^ COMMENT AND LEAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ANY IDES OF BOOKS YOU GUYS THINK MIGHT BE GOOD, NE? ^-^ JA NE!!! ^-^/

I Need You (BØÖĶ 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें