What?

Hi sorry I have not updated and well I was thinking bout deleting this book because I dont think im good enough to keep it going gomen mina /~\ here is another chapter...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                            ¥ What? ¥

<ÝŲŘÎ>

"So whats the plan where are we going?..." I asked him trying to stay hidden and quiet behind a bush.....Jack is looking for me and the slightest sound of a twig would make him come to us....we have been crouching for about and hour and my legs hurt im sure his legs hurt too but we are comunicating with our minds so Jack does not hear us and so that we dont think about the pain and numbness in our legs "as soon as he leaves and we are sure we are safe we make a run for it ok? and dont look back no matter what we are going some where no one can find us so just go with it ok?" he replied and I just nodded then I remembered that Jack could turn in to a full demon while I could just get my wings but his demon is only to keep him in the shadows hidden and I can fly with the blue wings (blue means speed) so we can fly out'ta here and fast why run? I did'nt tell him anything so as soon as we heard jack go the other direction I stood up held him against me and screamed "PURPLE DEMON WINGS ASSEMBLE!"and when I screamed that I didnt notice Jack so close to us that when my wings where finally there he got to us and pusshed us both back then he took Kai away from me and tossed him on the ground when I tried fo get to him Jack hit me and sent me flying to a tree it broke and fell on top of me I screamed in pain but pushed it off me and when I got out of it and looked up at where Kai and Jack where I screamed "NOOOO STOP!!!" and pushed my self on top of Kai thats when I felt pain jolt through my chest and stomach he clawed me instead of Kai and when Jack noticed he came back and freaked outand would not stop shaking me ......he forgot I was a demon and he just flew away Kai was staring at me with horror and sadness at the same time but I just tried to smile at him and then everything went black....

~~~~~

<ĶÅĮ>

I guess this is it im done for now.....I jjst wish I had a bit more time with Yuri and I regret hurting her like that.....well goodbye my dear Yuri and goodbye world....!! "No!" "KYAAAAAAAAAA" "YURI!!" as I saw her blood splash all around us Jack got freaked out and shook her then left flying and I was left alone with her I stared at her disapionted but scared too ..." she would die for me......she just showed me how much she truly loves me.....when all I did was hurt her...." then I saw her trying to smile through the pain and then she passed out. I carried her and started to walk when her wounds started to heal I was a bit calm now but was still troubled for what she had done for me with out thinking twice about it she just did it ....... "Im soo sorry Yuri..." I said with tears streaming down my face to land on her bloody face...

~~~~~

<JĄĆĶ>

When I saw what I had done to Yuri my mind went blank and I got desperate so I shook her then I actually processed it "I did this...... I hurt her........I need to get away from her...." thats wben I took one last look at her and flew away "HOW COULD I DO THAT! WHAT WAS I THINKING DAMN IT!" I had tears running down my face and I could no longer fly I fell in to a stream and stayed there hopping to get sick and some how die...."wait she is a demon she will be fine......but it doesn't change the fact that I hurt her because I was envious of her boyfriend damn it!"......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the other chapter it just gets gloomy -.- ugh well hope you liked and tell me your honest thought its fine vote if you want comment and well yea...thanks everyone laters...