The Great Escape

Hi so I decided to update twice sence its still early here and well ya know I think I can make it ^^ so hope you like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

¥ The Great Escape ¥

<ŅÔŔMÅĻ>

Yuri had seen him that night and it seemed that he knew it was her because he opened his mouth to say something but Kristal pulled him away. He left and keept on looking back while she stayed there letting tears spill out of her eyes with out her noticing when she did notice she whiped them away and wispered "Kai........im so sorry..." and stood up to leave but then some great big arms hugged her from the back and then she was flying she didnt know how but she was hovering above the town. "Let me go!" I said to the person holding me then a male voice answered "I heard gou where looking for a friend of mine and im just here to take you to him" but the truth was he was an enemy and I didnt know it yet untill we got to their base and they threw me in a cell I didnt know what they where going to do to me until I heard who seemed to be the boss say s"he does not look of great value and well she is not as important as him and his sister I told ya to get his sister did I not?!!" "y-yes and I got the feeling she was it I have never seen the princess before so I dont know what she looks like" he said fear in his voice, after that I relized I did not look like the princes Martin(the boss who just screamed at his ummm sevant I think im calling him?) had met when we where smaller and well me and him did not look like our parents al all but it was ok because if I started to change then so did he and that was good because now he would not be easy to find by these monsters.... "we found him boss!!!" I heard to men scream and then I looked up to see a boy who looked about 2 years older than me with same blue hair as mine and muscular but he also looked agile and then they threw him at the floor when he fell close fo my cell he felt familiar and all I could think was .....

~~~~~

<ÝŲŘÎ>

"he is my brother...." and as I was about to reach out Martin steped infront of my cell and looked down at me with an evil grinn "so you are his sister arent you? I mean you have almost the same features and you seem to be connected to him" .......... I thought for a long time and as he was about to confirm it I spoke loud and clear "No Im not his sister but he looks hurt and I wanted to help him thats all now can I leave to my real family please I said sure of my self and gettingready to attack when they let me out and then he put his hand on my hair and pulled me towards him "DO YOU THINK IM STUPID YOUNG LADY?!!" he screamed at me and then threw me into the cell again then he picked up my brother and threw him in there with me as soon as he left I hurriedly crawled towards him and shook him a bit then I called forth the angel and he helped me without hesitation because I mean it was my brother from the same blood and he did as I asked then he woke up and looked at me .......he looked thoughtfull for a moment and then relization hit him and next thing I know im in his embrace and all I said was "Lest get out of here Jack" he nodded and then ussed his power which was that he could freze anything he wanted and broke the bars and they started to run but where stoped by some guards,then my brother colapsed behind me "WRATH OF THE HEAVENS AND HELL COME TOGETHER TO RID THIS WORLD OF MONSTERS LIKE THEM!" I shouted and then a demon and the angel apeared I told the angel to carry my brother while me and the demon fought together against those huge guards when we defeated them the demon held me like a princess and flew whith the angel "a princess I havent felt like that in a long time....."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter hope you enjoyed ^-^ comment,vote and share it with friends :) arigatou mina ^^