The Discussion

Harry turned to the voice that called out to him. He recognised the boy immediately.

It was Blaise Zabini. Harry knew that Blaise was a close friend of Draco. He knew that because they frequently hung out together. Some might say that they believed the 2 boys were something more. Why would Zabini want to speak to Harry anyway?

"What did you say?"

"I asked if I could speak with you for a moment?"

Harry's mouth hung open slightly. He was a bit suprised and curious on what Zabini wanted. Harry nodded slightly.

"Uh... Sure, yeah. What's up?"

Zabini walked towards Harry so he didn't have to raise his voice.

"Well... I was wondering if you've seen my book."

"Your book?"

"Yeah... it was a storybook I wrote about Draco." Zabini rubbed his neck. He looked away.

"A...a storybook?" Harry's eyes widened.

"Yeah..."

Harry blinked slowly. "Are you saying that if I had your book, which I don't, all the chapters in the book would of been fake?"

Blaise nodded. "Yeah. I wrote a storybook in the style of a diary entry... It was a dare."

Harry bit his lip but smiled. It was a relief that the misunderstanding had cleared up. The diary was Blaise's and none of what he read was real. It was harmless.

"Well actually I..." Harry passed. Something wasn't right.

Blaise seemed extremely nervous. He acted odd. Blaise looked worried. His eyes looked deceitful. He looked as if he was hiding something.

Harry didn't want to take any chances. "Well...nevermind. I'm sorry, I haven't seen the book."

Blaise's smile dropped. "Oh... Well okay. Thanks I guess."

Blaise spoke quickly. He turned and walked towards what Harry believed was the dungeons.

Harry didn't hesitate for a second. He ran to the common room to retrieve his invisibility cloak.

*                                *             *
               *                                              *
                               *                  *
        *                                  *                       *

Blaise entered the dorm room where Draco awaited. He was immediately overwhelmed with questions.

"You're back. Did Potter come clean? Did he believe the story? Did he give the book back?"

"Uhm... no, no and no..."

Draco's face dropped drastically.

"Hold on... let me close the door." Blaise turned around. He reached his hand out to close the door. He was a little surprised to see that the door was already shut. 'Weird...' Blaise thought. 'I don't recall closing the door.'

"Stop messing around, the door is already closed." Draco exploded behind him. Blaise turned to see the blond's face. His cheeks were dusted pink and his dark eyebrows furrowed into a pained expression.

"Draco, can't we do this another time?" Blaise sighed wearily.

"Oh geez Blaise, I don't know. How about I walk into the Great hall, pull out my wand and curse all the teachers to oblivion?"

"..."

Blaise stayed quiet. The other boy was clearly not in his right mind. It would only make the situation worse if he replied to Draco's obvious rhetorical question.

So instead, Blaise walked over to his bed.

"What are you doing?" The blond asked clearly thrown off by the sudden action.

"I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

Draco frowned sadly. "Blaise."

"No Draco, I'm done. Tomorrow, you and me are going to Hogsmeade and we're going to get you a book. Then you're going to forget about the old diary and leave me alone." Blaise snarled in frustration. His lips curled into a fierce growl before he fell onto his back. He turned away from the blond and pulled the covers atop his head.

Draco remained standing. He wasn't angry nor upset. Just tired. Exhausted even.

Draco heard a soft click and a creak. He looked behind him. The door slightly agape.

'We need to get a new lock...' Draco thought to himself before returning to his own bed.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Also-
I just wanna say thank you
I've been offline from Wattpad for a long time but I've been reading some of the comments to some chapters (and replying to some of them) and I love the stuff you comment! You guys make me laugh at 4am in the morning!
You all put a smile on my face, I hope you enjoy the story as enthusiastically as I love reading your responses <3