Harry Potter and the day he realised

"What in Merlin's beard do you think you're doing!?" Draco complained

"Shhh!" Harry shushed him for the 5th time that night "you'll alert teachers!"

"Oh,I hope I do! Potter taking an unwilling Draco Malfoy somewhere so he can probably hex him to death with a secret spell he finds in a secret book"

Harry had regretted ever taking Malfoy, in fact he had regretted ever looking for Draco, because now he had to deal with Malfoy complaining and shutting him up to get then both out of trouble.

"At least a dead body would know when to shut its mouth when I ask it to!"

Draco fell into an unnatural silence next to Harry. However, Harry couldn't look over his shoulder since Draco would be a blur under the cloak.

The two made it to the Slytherin dormitory. Draco got out of the cloak.

"Pureblood"

Harry rolled his eyes,of course the password was something like that.
The painting, that had been awake the whole time, slowly opened.

Harry decided to wish him a good night.

"Have a nice-"

The painting shut rather harshly on Harry's face before he could finish his sentence

"Whatever" he mumbled to himself before making his was to his own dorm.

When he made it to the painting, the portrait of the fat lady was asleep

"Hello!?" Harry raised his voice loud enough for the painting to hear.

"Huh!?" The lady bolted awake looking down at Harry. She frowned.
"Why so late?" She asks curious.

"That doesn't matter, let me in" Harry rushed impatiently "Flying Serpents"

The fat lady scoffed in annoyance bu opened the door ever so slowly. Harry didn't even wait for the painting to open fully, he just slipped in sideways.

When he was inside, the lights were off and the fireplace infront of the couch has died out.

Harry tip toed up the stairs to his and Ron's dorm.

When he opened the door, he saw Ron sitting on the chair with a small lamp on.

"Your back late" he said.

Harry casted a quick Tempus to see the time. It was 2am. Why wasn't Ron asleep?

"Sorry mate. I uh didn't realise the time."

"Of course you didn't" Ron said "You were suppose to help me on my charms homework! You promised me"

Harry had then remembered. He DID promise Ron. Ron had begged him thay he needed help otherwise his mum would kill him for getting low marks. Harry had agreed and promised not the ditch Ron with the plans. Ron was genuinely happy. He got to make his mum and girlfriend proud for not cheating on tests and actually taking up time to study.

"Oh My Godric Ron!" Harry exclaimed "I totally forgot! I'm so sorry!" Harry begged for forgiveness "I-i can help right now, I'll get a seat and-"

"Its too late now Harry" Ron said dissapointed and upset "Hermione had taken the book we were suppose to collect information on."

"I'm sorry Ron. I didn't notice, I was outside and I saw Malfoy sitting ne-"

"MALFOY THIS, MALFOY THAT" Ron had suddenly screeched definitely waking nearby roommates up "That's all you think about! Malfoy! Surely you should make a book about him! Oh I know! We can title it, 'Draco Malfoy and the diary that ruined everyone's lives' or maybe, 'Harry Potter and his obsession with the ice prince' No no, we need something catchy don't you think? How about 'Harry Potter and the day he realised he had a raging boner for the Blond git'!?"

By the end of Ron's rant, he was panting. His face was as red as his hair. Harry had his mouth hung open in suprise and guilt. A bit of embarrassment washed over his features.

Ron rolled his eyes  "I'm going to bed, I have a Charms test to fail." Once Ron tucked himself in, Harry was left in the middle of the room, frozen in shock

Why was Harry reacting like this, surely he would of defended himself saying he did not like Malfoy.

Maybe...

Maybe what Ron said

Was perhaps

True