Your diary

Sometimes Harry couldn't answer his own questions. Was he obsessed with Malfoy or was he just seeking Justice? Was Ron right or was he just messing with him as a joke? It was all confusing to Harry. That one statement Ronald says changed his perspectives on everything.

It was like magic, Draco had suddenly reappeared on the map and was seemingly heading to the lake. Harry had to catch up with him before it was too late.

He threw his cloak on in such a hurry that it almost slipped off his body.

Without any second thoughts, Harry was out of the common room.

The walk to the lake was long. Harry had to occasionally hold his breath when passing by professors to ensure he was safely hidden.

Then before he could comprehend it, he was beside the lake. He looked around almost desperately for a boy with blond hair.

After a few minutes, he found who he was looking for. Draco Malfoy sat infront of the lake.

Draco seemed lost in his thoughts sighing almost every minute murmuring stuff under his breath.

Harry stood behind him. A few feet away to ensure he was hidden but close enough to hear his whispers.

Draco seemed to be repeating the words "I need it" as if it were a secret motto only he understood.

"Need what?" Harry whispered aloud on accident

Draco jerked his head back but saw nothing. Instead, he was greeted with the insults of the rough wind mocking him. Draco thought he was going insane.

Malfoy grasped tightly on the grass and roughly tugged on them ripping them out of the ground with fustration. That diary was precious to him. His mother had charmed it so it was impossible to Accio it from thin air. That advantage came back to haunt him knowing he could never fond his book the easy way.

Harry had sat on the grass relaxing. He watched Draco's mini tantrum and smiled. 'What a git' he mentally chuckled to himself.

Draco suddenly stopped what he was doing. Harry stopped smiling.

Draco chuckled dryly. He laughed as if he thought of something funny.

Those chuckles soon turned into laughs.

Those laughs turned into howls and soon, Malfoy was screaming maniacally. Harry was suprised no teachers cane out to investigate the noice.

A few bats flew out of the trees from Draco's laughs probably finding a new place to hang out.

After about 15 minutes, Draco calmed his breathing down.

Fear was radiating off Harry. He didn't realise how unstable Draco was. That's when Harry really started to reconsider giving Malfoy his book back.

Reluctantly, Harry walked away from his hiding spot and walked over to where Malfoy was sitting

"Malfoy?" Harry asked

Draco turned to see Harry's face. Draco's face twisted into a venomous sneer

"Potter"

Harry fiddled with his fingers "What are you doing here past hours?"

"I should be asking you that, Potter" Harry's name was like a poisonous potion in Draco's tongue that he said with such bitterness.

"I just needed some fresh air... what about you?"

Draco didn't bother answering, he didn't even bother looking at Harry. He just stared foward.

"About your diary..."

Draco got up and stared at Harry in shock and anger. "I knew you had it you prat!"

"I never said I had it!" Harry argued.

"Well, why are you so curious about my diary?"

"I just wanted to know if you found it or not"

"If I had it, I'd be writing in it, would I not?"

Harry had to stop himself from rolling his eyes out of existance. Malfoy was still Malfoy, annoying as hell.

"Oh, I guess so" Harry honestly didn't know what else to say.

Afterwards, it was awkward. No more words were exchanged.

Harry didn't know whether to leave without Draco or not.

Draco shoved past Harry heading fr the school.

"Wait!" Harry screamed after him.

Draco looked back.

"You can't wonder through school, they'll give you a detention"

"So? Why do you care?"

Why did he care? He didn't know. That didn't matter.

Harry took out his invisibility cloak and draped it over his body. He took a hold of Draco's hand.

"Hey! What are you-"

Harry dropped the cloak over himself and Draco. Draco was slightly taller than Harry so Harry's toes could barely be seen peaking under the fabric.

The two (mostly Harry) moved their legs foward towards the school.

This isn't going to be my best
I rushed it
I wanted this out
Sorry, this took 2 months and it isn't that good, the next one will be better I promise (I hope)