Bare his left forearm

More Diary reading! I've left a bit of the context a lil open on purpose. Use your imagination. :)

Both Ron and Hermione had decided to distance themselves from Harry. Neither of the pair had initiated conversation nor sat next to Harry in any classes. The two assumed Harry wanted space and ultimately, they were sick of hearing about the diary.

Harry had been friends with Ron and Hermione for six years. He knew that the pair were only distancing themselves because they wanted Harry to come to them when he felt he needed to, and Harry was okay with it. He had more time to himself and didn't have to worry about distractions.

It also brought him to the next entry of the diary.

The next Diary entry had been odd for Harry.

The page had no date, name or context.

It was just a page with the words.

He's Here, He's Here, He's Here, He's Here, He's Here

Scribbled again and again. The ink was smudged and there were wet patches on the page.

None of the future diary entries helped either. They were short, snappy and relatively creepy in Harry's opinion.

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, June 17th

He's watching me. I can feel him breathing down my neck.

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, June 18th

I don't want to leave my room. He sees my every move.

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, June 21st

Those red eyes... those snake-like features. I want my mother. She knows how to comfort me.

Wait...
Red eyes?
Snake like features?

He couldn't possibly be talking about.... could he?

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, June 22nd

He looks at me and smiles when we have breakfast... its unsettling. Why isn't father doing anything?!

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, ??????

I hear screams in the dungeons every night. I can't sleep. I can't even remember what day it is... I wonder how mother is doing.

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, ???????

They won't leave me alone. Once I leave my room, they'll hurt me. I hear the Werewolf scratch on my door everynight. He chants 'Let me see you, Let me see you' what does that mean?

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, July 3rd

I know what 'Let me see you' means.

Harry closed the book with a dull thud. The pages were torn and smudged, he didn't want to read on. He felt uncomfortable with the small entries. It disturbed him greatly.

At that moment, Ron walked into the dorm. He nodded in Harry's direction before sitting down on the desk infront of his own bed. He seemed to be playing a chess game with himself. The board had adapted to the 1 player game.

The presence of his friend in the room had calmed Harry down... calmed him enough to read on.

Draco Malfoy, Age 16, July 4th

I didn't wake up. I didn't sleep all night. I stared at my ceiling for hours until aunt slammed on my door cackling loudly. She did that every single day at exactly 6:45AM.

I woke up sluggishly. I wore a plain two piece suit. It was the only things I had worn for the past month.

The blazer felt loose around my shoulders. It had for a while now. 'Mother' insists I go and get another suit fitted in Madam Malkins store.

What's the point of going? Instead, I wrap a black string around the waist of my suit. That way, it latches onto my skin.

Only recently have I needed to cast glamour charms on myself to hide the now visibly growing bags under my eyes as well as the paling of my skin. My skin now glowed a rather sickening transparent white. It was rather fitting. For the past few days, I've been feeling like a ghost in my own house.

I stalled for as long as I could when walking down to breakfast, but when i made it, everyone sat in their respective places. My space empty between 'mother' and father.

I sat in my space. There were many people sat around the table to eat but I could only remember some.

On one side, I sat with my parents. On the other side, Mother's sister sat. Next to her sat the werewolf and my aunt's husband.

At the head table, He sat.

I kept my eyes down on my plate. Throuought breakfast, I felt the sensation of eyes look at me frequently.

I ate only a bit of my sausages before dropping my fork. Usually, id be thrilled at the sight of a full English breakfast, but it seemed that my appetite had only went away.

No one was allowed to be excused from the table as He usually had announcements to make when he finished eating. Once He was done, the plates were vanished to the kitchens.

It almost felt as if He had eaten painfully slow on purpose. It felt like a whole 30 minutes before the house elves came to collect the plates.

He raised his glass, tapping his fork against it to make a ringing sound.

He spoke in the eerie sound He used so frequently...

He...

He called my name...

I will never forget the pain I felt when he demanded me to kneel and bare my left forearm.

"HOLY SHIT."

Ron turned back startled, "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?!"

Harry felt his words catch in his throat.

Bare his left forearm.

That couldn't possibly mean that... could it?