Mudblood

By now, Harry had travelled to the ROR. The noises in the common rooms were distracting and unsettling.

If he needed to do research. He had to do it in a calm enviorment.

Flipping the creased pages, he finally found the page he left off on. With a clear mind and loud voice, he read to himself.

Draco Malfoy, 9 years old

Dear Diary,

Today was great! The best day of my whole life! Here's how it went

I woke up at 6:46. 1 minute late, but I didn't get scolded by father! Then I washed my face, showered and changed. When I got to the Breakfast table, father actually said hello to me! He never greets me anymore. He does care about me! I knew it!

At 7:00, Pansy came to my house. She dragged me to Blaise's house but by the second mile, she decided to take a different mode of transportation because she said her feet hurt...or something. Her father showed her how to Floo! She asked me how I'd get there and I told her I'd walk. His house is like 35 miles away! It wouldn't have taken long. But I was tired by the 10th mile. I'm so unhealthy haha. I need to lose some weight. I'll be able to walk long distances easily just like father!

I like it when I'm not at home. My father doesn't influence me under muggle activities. So he doesn't send me out. However, he trusts Pansy and Blaise's parents to keep me away from muggle stuff. My father says theirs a better way to say muggles. I think it was...Mudblood? If it makes father happy, I'll say mudblood!

Anyway, Pansy, Blaise and I secretly played a mudblood game called 'Uno'
It's really fun! When i go to Hogwarts. I'm gonna play Uno with everyone!

After our card game, we went to drink this really good drink. It's called Boba tea. I had passion fruit, Pansy had Oreo and Blaise had Honeydew. They were all so good!
I wanna try it again! But Blaise's mum caught us drinking them and we got Blaise in trouble. He's now grounded for 3 months! I have to make it up to him.

What do you suggest I do...

Hmm...

Oh I know!

Blaise really likes desserts. I can make him a cake saying Sorry!

Dobby use to tell me the basics of baking. He can help! The last time I tried cooking and baking on my own, I cut the palm of my hand. I still have the scar, it's very faint though. You'll have to squint to see it haha!

Oh no! I was rambling. I always get off topic and ramble. I just like talking hehe

Back on track. I got to try new things from the mudblood world. When I get to school, I'll have loads of mudblood friends!

Wow, saying mudblood is fun!
Mudblood
Mudblood
Mudblood

So formal!

Well
That was all about my day at least

Till next time!

-Draco Malfoy

...wow

That was alot Harry had to take in

'Ok...let me get this straight.' (Don't make a gay joke I beg yall)

Harry took a deep breath

'Ever since Draco was a child his father influenced him over everything so the fact that his father refers muggle born as mudbloods, Draco spoke like his father...'

Harry soon came to realise that Draco was sorely mistaken