𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

Douma and Kotoha sat on the porch, Kotoha leaning on Douma, while Douma happily fanned his golden embroidered fan.  It was still an early morning, since the couple had waken up before the sun had even rose, so they decided to spend some quiet cuddling time, and little Inosuke sleeping like an octopus in the bed.  His arms and legs were all stretched out, taking up the whole entire space, and the bed can fit 4 people.  

Douma was closing his eyes as the small breeze of his fan flew on his face, the feeling of Kotoha clinging on to his arm made him feel relaxed.  He opened his eyes to look upon the giant cherry blossom tree in front of them, and a small little plant caught his attention.  Among the fallen pink petals, was a rose, as red as blood.  'Red...oh, that reminds me!  Kotoha's dress, she hasn't worn it yet', Douma thought.  

"Kotoha", called Douma.

Kotoha didn't respond and was still burring her face in his muscular arms.  'They feel so strong...', Kotoha smiled, feeling a heavy blush paint her face red as she slid her hand up and down Douma's arms, completely in her thoughts.

"Kotoha?", asked Douma, having no clue of what Kotoha was thinking, which caused her to flinch when he called her name.

"Ye-Yes?!", Kotoha stuttered, and Douma let out a small chuckle.

"I have a favor~", Douma said in a cute begging tone, implying that he really wanted it.

"Anything for you, Douma-sama", Kotoha smiled.

"Ah, Kotoha!  You're so precious~", Douma exclaimed as he wrapped his hands around her.  Kotoha giggled at his actions, and hugged him back.  'It feels so nice to be loved...', Kotoha thought to herself as the person who she loved, and who loved her, brought her in to a comforting embrace.  He let go of Kotoha, and sat in front of her, taking a small piece of her hair in to his grasp.

"Could you please try on the red dress I bought for you?", Douma said, stroking a handful of her hair in his hand.

"The red dress?", Kotoha questioned herself, "Oh!  Of course, Douma-sama, I'll put it on now", Kotoha replied.  Douma nodded his hand as Kotoha got up from her knees, took a plastic bag on the floor, and closed the porch door, so that Douma was outside.  As Kotoha gently opened the plastic containing the dress Douma had bought for her, she was absolutely amazed.  The silk was soft to the touch and felt like clouds, the red color was bold and fierce while the embroidered flowers added a sense of elegance.  The kimono was about ankle length with long sleeves, the fabric was thin so it was flowly when twirled in, but also a bit heavy if you run in it.  Kotoha hugged the folded kimono to her chest, feeling immense joy in her heart, knowing that Douma spent money, his own money, to buy her a magnificent kimono like this.  

'Before I show it to Douma-sama, I'll dress myself up a bit more.  Afterall, it's a wonderful kimono, so why not try to look as wonderful?', Kotoha thought to herself as she untied the sash around her waist and took off her lime-green kimono.  She placed it on the edge of the bed and carefully wrapped the red kimono around her body, putting her arms through the sleeves and tying the golden sash around her waist.  She walked in front of the mirror and braided her hair, then tied it in a bun, then grabbed a red flower next to Douma's chair and placed it behind her ear.  She glanced at herself in the mirror and smiled, the dress was gorgeous.  

'Wow, this dress is a like a wedding dress, so elegant and beautiful!', Kotoha thought, 'I wonder where he got this dress from, or what type of store', Kotoha wondered until she heard a small knock coming from the porch door, Douma.  She quickly walked to open the doors until Douma opened it first from the outside and stared at amazement, his eyes wide as he stared down at Kotoha.  Her raven black hair was tied in a braided bun, adored with a red flower, the kimono  gracefully wrapped her body in a shimmery red silk, the golden sash around her waist draped behind her since the sash was long, the gold lining made her emerald eyes look like jade, and her lips were painted red as a ruby.  Douma stood in front of her, shocked at how she looked more beautiful than he imagined, while Kotoha started getting nervous as Douma stared at her.

"Do-Do I look bad...?", Kotoha asked, which caught Douma's attention.

"No! Not at all", Douma said as he slither his hand around her waist and brought her to his chest, "Rather, it looks graceful", he continued.  

"It sure is, the kimono you bought is absolutely lovely", Kotoha replied.

"Haha, silly", Douma spoke as he lifted her chin up to gaze at him, "I meant you", he smiled.  

"Oh-Oh...", Kotoha's face turned as red as the dress, turning her head away from him.  

"The kimono is only beautiful because you're wearing it", Douma commented as he rubbed his face against her head.

"Please...stop complimenting me...I fear my face might get red as a tomato...", Kotoha mumbled, and in response Douma laughed.

"But I'm speaking the truth~", Douma shamelessly responded, as he leaned close to her ear when he spoke his sentence, sending chills down her spine.

"You're so cruel, Douma-sama...", Kotoha whispered, gripping on his cloak as Douma's breathing continued to tickle her ear.

"Me~?", questioned Douma in a teasing voice, "Hahaha, Kotoha, you're so adorable", Douma said.  He turned her head to face him again and pressed his lips against hers, her soft lips, tasting like strawberry from yesterday night with a hint of chocolate.  He parted their lips and smiled at Kotoha who was ultimately beet red.  

"Kotoha, I-", before Douma could finish, he felt something step harshly on his foot, causing him to flinch, and when he looked down, it was non other than Inosuke.  Inosuke pressed his little hands hard against Douma's foot, and glared up at Douma with an annoyed look, looking like his slumber was interrupted.  

"Oh, Inosuke, you're awake", Kotoha smiled.  She picked Inosuke up to her chest and nuzzled her cheeks with his, feeling chubby and soft, "My little Inosuke, you're so cute!", squealed Kotoha.  Inosuke however was staring straight at Douma as his mother fondled over him, glaring daggers at the man who had touched his mother.  Inosuke pointed at Douma with his little index finger, causing both Douma and Kotoha to be confused on what the little kid was doing.  

"Inosuke?", asked Kotoha as Inosuke opened slowly opened his mouth.

"Da-Da...Dad!", Inosuke yelled.  Douma and Kotoha stood there, trying to process what just happened before reality struck them.  Douma was overjoyed and softly squishing Inosuke's cheeks while Kotoha cried in silence.  'He-He said dad...not mom...', Kotoha cried, 'Does he love Douma-sama more than me', Kotoha wondered, a few tears escaping her eyes.  

"Ba-Bah!", Inosuke yelled again.  

"Bah?", Douma repeated, tilting his head in confusion while staring at little Inosuke.

"Bad...Dad!", Inosuke exclaimed.  Inosuke's words shocked both Douma and Kotoha.  

"Why am I bad, little Inosuke?", Douma awkwardly smiled while pointing at himself.  

"Ma-ma..Mama i-is mi-ine!  Mama...is-s...mine!", Inosuke stuttered, sticking his little tongue out at Douma, then wrapped his little arms around her neck and kissed her on the cheek.  Kotoha was surprised at first but then hugged Inosuke tighter.

"Good boy, Inosuke!", Kotoha giggled, rubbing her cheeks against Inosuke's, while Douma turned pale white.  Watching Kotoha and Inosuke sparkling as if pink flowers were surrounding them, then Inosuke turned to Douma, and smiled slyly at him.  'I-I...have a love rival?', Douma wondered.  Dumbfounded that a kid, not even one year old yet, was stealing his woman right in front of him, now that's shameless.  Douma widely smiled, walked closer to them and hugged Kotoha from her side.  

"You can try, little Inosuke, but I'm not going to lose to a child~", Douma said in a mocking tone then kissed Kotoha on the cheek as well, making her face blush bright pink.

"Do-Douma-sama!", exclaimed Kotoha and Douma only laughed.  Inosuke was trying to push Douma away by pressing his hands against Douma's face, but Douma stood still, clinging on to Kotoha.  Unknown to the two, or the three, that there were  three girls outside the room, listening in the hallway, in bitter rage.

'How dare she steal Douma-dono?!'