𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲

Kotoha giggled as the ride came to an end.  Douma blushed a bit to see her fully smiling and placed a hair strand behind her ear, getting her attention as she turned her head to face him.

"Someone seems happy", Douma smiled at her. 

She giggled - "I am, me and Inosuke both"

Douma then looked down at little Inosuke - "I think he likes to sleep on the ride instead", he chuckled. 

"Perhaps", she smiled.  

"Are you ready to get down?", he asked. 

"Oh!  Yes, I'll-"

Before she could finish, Douma scooped her in his arms and walked down the platform.  He was strong enough to carry her completely on his right arm, using his arm as a seat for her as his arms guarded her legs as they waked.  He walked to the fountain, mot minding the many stares that glued onto to them.

"D-Douma, please let me down...", she kept her head low.

"Hm?", he kept his usual smile.  

"I'll burden you with my weight....I can walk myself"

"Nonsense Kotoha!", he then swung her in front of him with his arms tightly around her back as she looked down at him.  "Don't think that you're ever burdening me", he smiled.  He then carefully lowered her down to let her sit on the fountain as he kneeled in front of her.  

"Did you have fun?", he asked with his eyes curving into an upward crescent.  

Her eyes glistened as all the noise around them blurred - "I did!", she replied happily.  

"I'm glad you did", he then reached for her as his hand traced down form her forehead to caress her cheek.  

"Papa!", Daki yelled form behind as she jumped onto Douma's back with her arms around his neck. 

He chuckled as he removed his hand from Kotoha to pat the little girl's head - "Hello, princess"

"Daki..", Gyutaro panted from behind, "Before careful, you could've tripped"

"I'm fine", she smiled widely as she swung her legs cheerfully, "Can we ride the bumper cars next?", she asked excitedly. 

"Hm..", Douma's eyes then traced to Kotoha who was slightly bouncing Inosuke in her arms, "Will you be okay if papa doesn't join you two?  I need to be with Kotoha and little Inosuke", he wore an apologetic smile.  

"That's fine!", she smiled.  She then let go of her father and walked over to Kotoha as she looked at sleeping Inosuke with sparkling eyes. 

"Gyu, look", she whispered softly as her brother joined her in curiosity, "Inosuke looks so cute when he's sleeping"

Gyutaro looked at the little boy and couldn't help, but smile - "He's a peaceful sleeper unlike you, Daki", he joked.

"I'm a peaceful sleeper...!", she yelled at her brother quietly. 

"The echos of you snoring says otherwise", he teased.  

Douma chuckled as he placed his hands on both of the kids heads - "Now, now, you two, we all known you both are equally loud sleepers at night"

Daki placed her small hands on top of Douma's - "Hmph, like you're not the same"

"Ehh?  I don't snore as loud as you two", Douma joined along with the joke.  

Kotoha giggled as Douma and Daki bickered, causing Gyutaro's attention to draw to her.  He looked up at her as she sat on the fountain, the light that reflected off into the water made her shine.  She noticed the little boys stare and looked down at him, closing her eyes into an upward crescent as she smiled sweetly at him.  Gyutaro flinched at her reaction and instantly turned his head away form her, blushing from embarrassment while Kotoha blinked her eyes in curiosity.