𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

"Kotoha, is everything alright?", Douma looked at Kotoha who seemed to be struggling what to choose.

"Yes...I'm just trying to choose one that doesn't cost as much", she awkwardly smiled.

He placed the menu down and put his chin on his palm as he chuckled - "You can get anything you want, Kotoha.  The price doesn't matter to me"

"But Douma, you shouldn't be so careless about money like that..."

His smile fell and he stared at her - "Huh, that's the first time I've heard someone say that to me"

"Eh?"

He smiled again - "Sorry, it's just most of my ex's always encourage me to spend money"

"O-Oh, I see..", she forced a smile. 

'Not that I cared about those women anyway', Douma thought - "You should let me spoil you, Kotoha!"

"But Douma, you've already spent so much money on me"

"Hm..", he thought for a second, "Oh!  There's a small theme park open in Wane street, why don't we go?", he beamed with delight.

Her eyes seemed to sparkle - "A theme park..?"

"Yes", he smiled widely. 

Daki put her hands on the table with a wide smile - "We're gonna go to the theme park?!"

Douma placed his hand on her heart - "Yes we are, princess"

Kotoha held Inosuke in her arms as a smile crept onto her face.  'I've never been on a theme park..it sounds fun', she smiled.  

"Oh, Kotoha!  You look so pretty when you smile~", Douma chuckled.

"Eh? Oh!  Thank you, I was excited when you said we'll go", she giggled along.

"You look really happy~"

She put her hand  on her pink cheek - "I am, it'll be the first time me and Inosuke will go to a theme park".  She looked down at Inosuke in her lap and nuzzled her cheek against his.  "It'll be so much fun, Inosuke"

"Aha, I see..", his face grew darker.  He then reached for her hand and placed his own under hers while his other hand was above.  "There's a great ride there that I'll love to show you!"

She titled her head - "What kind is it?"

Gyutaro's eyes glistened - "Oh, are we gonna ride the Ferris Wheel?"

"We're gonna ride it?!", Daki exclaimed. 

"You kids love that ride, huh?", Douma chuckled.

"It's so pretty!", Daki replied.

"Mhm, I like seeing it light up", Gyutaro responded.

"Oh my, that sounds amazing", Kotoha smiled. 

"Hello", a waiter approached their table, "Are you all ready to order?"

"Oh, I didn't figure out what to choose yet..", Kotoha whispered to herself, but she felt Douma's hand grip hers harder.

"It's fine, I'll order for you", he smiled and turned his attention to the waiter, "We'll have two Beef Wellington and three Skin Salmon"

"Alright, sir", the waiter took notes and left to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Douma", Kotoha smiled.

"It's alright~", he replied with a smile, "Also, I wanted to ask if you're okay, Kotoha"

"Hm?", she looked at him with confusion.

"Mrs. Kibutsuji said you had some trouble with two guys earlier"