Chapter 5

While Sky made his way over to Sage, she fixed her gloves with a pair of earphones in her ears from what he could see. As he made his way closer, he decided that it would be best to pull out her earphones not to scare her. As Sky stretched out his arm to take out the earphones, Sage grabbed his hand, twisting his arm, forcing him to the ground. Taking out her earphones, she looked down at him, "who are you?" Sage asked. She was wary of this stranger, but she felt newfangled, almost tingly. Brushing it off, she glared at blondie and repeated her question. "Who. Are. You?" Sky just stared at her, amazement and admiration in his eyes. The moment that she grabbed his hand, he felt it. Sky felt the burn on his arm, the pull to his soulmate.

"Love, I was sent over to get you; class is about to start. Silva asked me too." adding in as an afterthought, "I'm Sky, by the way." Sage let go of Sky, shoving him back, "I'm not your 'Love' Blondie," on that note, she shoved her earphones back in and walked off towards Silva, who was with another boy who was standing next to him, trying to shake off the feeling that Blondie instilled in her. Sky followed Sage with his eyes; he didn't understand. She should have felt the pull, the urge to be with him, the connection. Shaking his head, he followed Sage towards Silva.

"Ah, I was wondering what was taking you two so long," exclaimed Silva. "I almost sent Riven after you both to tell you to hurry up. What was the hold-up?" Riven looked towards Silva when he heard his name. "Sky surprised me, that's all", Sage replied whilst smiling sheepishly; Silva raised an eyebrow at this, "Well, Sage, you've met Sky, and this is Riven. They will be your new training partners; I believe that they will be a good match for you and vice versa." On that note, Silva walked off towards the other second years, leaving Sage, Riven, and Sky to themselves.

"I'm Riven, in case you didn't get that," said the brunette boy holding out his hand. "Sage", she replied while shaking his hand. When their hands touched, Riven looked at her, shocked, and the "You're..." then he looked over to Sky in disbelief, "She's..." Sky shook his head at Riven as to say, 'don't mention anything.' "I'm what?" Asked Sage,

"Doesn't matter, shall we start training?" replied Riven. The three of them got up on the platform. "You think it's okay if I play music? It helps me concentrate."  "Go for it; I'm sure Silva won't mind." Connecting her phone to the speaker, she turns on music and starts stretching; the boys quickly follow.

"So, where are you from?" asked Riven. "California, or the Firstworld as you both like to call it." "Where in the hell did you learn to fight in the Firstworld. Also, I didn't realise they took in specialists from the Firstworld." Asked Sky, "Well, I learned to fight through different classes; I've always had an interest in martial arts and weaponry." she said while picking up a training stick, "And to answer your other question," spinning around to face the two, "I'm not a specialist, I'm a fairy." "You don't look like a fairy." Said Riven, "they usually look more prissy." "Well, what can I say, I'm not like most." While they trained they talked more. "So, what type of fairy are you?" Asked Sky, "I'm a Mind, Water and Earth Fairy, crazy, I know. I don't know why I am though." "Are your parents powerful fairies? That might explain it." Asked Riven as they sat down to take a break. "I don't know who my parents are, I was left on the steps of my adoptive parents house. All there was, was a note saying my name and to take good care of me. I kept that note. To remind me of them. And maybe try to find them."
———————————
Thank you for over 800 reads and for the likes and comments! I really appreciate all of it! I didn't think that people would actually read and save my story! So thank you!