Chapter 14

"What are we going to do?" Questioned Sky to Riven, "Should we tell Silva that Sage is our soulmate? Wait until Sage wakes up and see what she wants to do? Do we ask about the body that was found?" Taking in a deep breath, "What do we do, Riven? What's the best thing to do?"

"First of all, we need to calm the fuck down. Then, maybe we could talk to Brandon and Stella about it? See what it was like for the two of them? They might be able to shed some perspective on the whole situation, or at the very least give us some more time to think about it more."

After a brief pause to calm down, Sky agreed with Riven, and they both made their way to Stella and Brandon's room, still being conscious of the fact that they couldn't part from Sage for too long not to cause her an immense amount of pain, she'd already been through too much.

A short walk later, they end up in front of Brandon and Stella's room. Riven knocked, and a few seconds, Stella opened the door, "what are you two doing here?" 

"We need some advice. It's about our soulmate." Sky begins to explain the predicament. 

--- 

I realise it is short, writers block is a real pain. Not to mention course work piled up on me and I haven't had the opportunity until now to even think about this book.