alone with the king.

It had been only the third day that sook ja was working as maid in the palace for the king. It was tiring but she didn't mind it was simply a debt she was repaying because it was a promise from younger.

She was going to finally be alone with the king there was some things she wanted to say to him.

She was going to bathe him as her job as a maid.

She saw him in the pond his long hair flowing in the water with his white bathing robe on he slowly took it off entering the water her face became red.

"Where are you so long!" He shouted annoyed. "I'm sorry my king I'm coming!" She said sook ja slowly started pouring the hot water on him and soaping him with the sweet scented soap.

He closed his eyes enjoying this savory moment. "So..I.."

"What? How dare you talk to me? He looked at her and grabbed her hands. His eyes were staring directly into hers she gulped as her heart started palpatating. "I'm so sorry my king."

She fell in the water with him because of how hard he pulled her. She was now in his arms slowly looking at him like this. His eyes sparkled and of course he looked this good he was the king.

"Look at you. You're already lusting for me? It hasn't even been a month. Why are all the maids like this.."

She was so confused about what he was saying. She got out quickly very soaked she bowed a lot asking for forgiveness.

"Finish..me off now."

She still continued to bathe him even tho she was soaked.

After she was finished showering him she  helped him change in his manor. For some reason he asked her to do these tasks for her.

Each of the maids had different tasks at hand.

After he was finished changing he threw at her a pretty looking hanbok it looked similar to the one she had saw in the shop while strolling when she was younger.

It was quite fancy too something a maid probably wouldn't wear. More like something the princess would wear.

He had one sister and a brother but they were away on their duties.

"Are you sure I can wear this my king?"

He nodded and looked at her coldly. Was he really cold hearted and mean like everyone said? Or was he just keeping a straight face because he was the king. She could still feel the kindness in his heart, if he wasn't at all kind he would've never gave her some other clothing to wear he would've left her soaking wet.

"Get out when your done I have to kept my rest."

She nodded "thank you my king your grace is amazing."

She looked at him to look away because she was about to change he rolled his eyes "you're not that special but okay." He said

Getting a book to read while he laid there in  his bed.

She took her  clothing off putting the pretty hanbok on. Thinking why was he doing all of this? He didn't have to.

"Before I leave my king may I ask you a--"

"HOW DARE YOU?!" He said getting up.

She bowed a lot again. "I'm sorry I was just about to leave my king.."

She hurriedly rushed out. "Maybe he doesn't remember me after all.."