Because of you.

2 weeks later.

Sook ja had slowly awaken there was so much pain to her head she held her head as she slowly got up from the bed. She looked around noticing where she was sleeping. "Oh my—" she put a hand on her mouth. "Why am I..In the kings..bed?! Did something happen.."

"No I wouldn't dare touch you without permission." He said smirking. "Finally you've awaken I've been so lonely for two weeks..you had me worried sick I didn't think you would even wake up again I was about to punish the royal physician too." He said smiling a bit.

She hadn't seen a smile on his face like this for awhile he looked so relieved because she had woken up. "Why do you look so happy all of a sudden? We're you that sad? Did you miss me that much?"

He sat on the bed next to her and held her hand. "Yes I missed you that much. I can't live without you." He said looking dead serious now. She gulped at how serious he was when he said to her these words, "you flatter me your majesty thank you for taking so much care of me."

"I care so much about you I cannot lose you so of course I must take care of you because of how much I treasure you. Do you know why I always decline those marriage alliances?"

She looked at him. "No but I always wondered why! You could have all the finest the princesses in the country being your queen and concubines..so I didn't really much understand why."

"Because of you because our promise. I didn't break it. I wanted you to find me again and work for me in the palace as we are now so that I can marry you and make you my queen. Give me some time, I will marry you and make you into a royal just like me."

"I don't care about ranks..I only care about living a pleasant life and doing what I love and being able to serve you that's all that I care about. really, you taking care of me and loving me like this is all I need..I don't need anything else."

He smiled. "That's why it's you. It's because I know you wouldn't be someone to abuse your power if you were in power. You are someone who is humble no matter of the rank you are. You're so kind to others, you take care of others and put them before yourself."

She smiled. "I only want to make everyone happy around me. That includes you that's why serving you and being by your side being able to love you like this being able to keep our promise from young is all I will ever need."

He hugged her smiling. "Your safe with me forever."