All the rumors are true.

The king talked awhile with sook ja. He wanted to make sure she was happy here in the palace. "with your permission I will grant you whatever rank you would like."

"I would just love to be with you. Like I said I do not care about ranks, but I just wish you could make sure to  my family is living safe and pleasant so they won't ever go without food or water.  I have my and my mother back home I just wish for them to live a good long lasting life."

He smiled holding her hands. "I can do that for you. As long as your queen and reigning  by my side your family will always be safe. I can promise you that, you have my word." He told her.

"Thank you my king it means a lot to me I will always be by your side until death no matter what you have me here."

"Good..then it is settled..i will invite you tomorrow at my royal birthday banquet! We will talk about it then where everyone will be able to hear and see us!"

Everybody was excited but working very hard to prepare for the kings birthday tomorrow. There was going to be a big and festive banquet every one of the royals and also officials anyone of importance was going to be there to congratulate the kings 28th birthday. Even other royal family's too, it would be the perfect time to bring up his marriage.

He never married for so many years always turned down marriage alliances anything to do with marriages but now it was finally time for his marriage to happen and his birthday banquet was the perfect place and timing to talk and discuss on that.

A festive and happy time he knew it wasn't going to be a easy topic to bring up and talk about but no one would dare talk back to the king or be rude to the king ever on his birthday. They would only wish the king happiness and wellness on a joyful and festive day like that which is why it was the perfect time.

After talking with the king  sook ja went back to the maids manor.

"What happened? Oh my god you look all dolled up did the prince do this to you?" Sal ree asked.

Sae ron looked surprised. "He sure went out of his way to do all this for you.."

"Are you going to tell us everything now? We've been waiting curiously what is going on?" Soon hee asked.

"Yes the prince did this to me. He said he felt bad for what the princess did to me..he was apologizing in his own way..I'm sure you heard she flogged me a lot ..She kept interrogating about me and the kings relationship. I just didn't know what to say and she flogged me because I didn't answer.."

"Wow the princess is so cruel how could she abuse her power like that. So the rumors are true that she abused her powers and now is getting her title revoked!" Sal ree said.

"She's really going to be living in a remote place?" Sae ron asked.

"Suits her right she shouldn't have done that to you.." soon hee said.

"I do feel bad but she..harmed me..when I was innocent.... I wasn't sure I was even going to wake up because of how bad it was.." sook ja said.

"It must've been so painful and terrible I'm really sorry we couldn't even do anything to help." Sae ron said.

"Yeah but we are going to be here with you from now on we're always on your side." Sal ree said.

"You can count on us..so you and the king..I'm guessing the other rumors about you two being in love..is true as well?.."soon hee asked

"You could say that..he made a promise to me and now he is keeping..it I just never expected things would even turn out this way.."sook ja said smiling a bit.

"Wow your the luckiest maid servant to ever live. The king loves you so much he would even do anything for you, even revoke his sisters title and make her live in a place where she's all alone and his brother spoils you with new clothing shoes and even accessories and all of that!! Too good to be true even!" Sae ron said elbow nudging her a bit laughing.

"Well as long as your happy we're happy too we all deserve to live a decent life while serving our king..because we're all human so you didn't deserve what happened to you..I really hate the most when someone of power abuses their power served her right though." Sal ree said.

"She's right!"Sae ron exclaimed.

"Yes so we've got your back!" Soon hee said.

"Thank you guys. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I will make sure when I become queen you all will have higher ranks in the palace. I will make you 3 my court ladies, and I will treat you with all the respect you deserve you girls are the greatest friends I've met while being in the palace!"

"Wah!! So kind of you!!" Sae ron said smiling.

"We knew you would be so generous as to do something like that!" Sal ree said.

"Agreed." Soon hee said.