Confession to my king.

The queen sighed. "He still wouldn't do any marriage alliances..I do not understand really.."

"It's okay mother I will get to the bottom of this..it seems like that lowly maid servant means something to him. the way he stood by her side In the hall room it was so suspicious." The princess said annoyed.

"We must not let that lowly maid get in the way of him being king. I will teach that lowly maid a lesson." She said getting up. "Don't worry queen mother I will make sure she doesn't bother him again he will finally do the marriage alliance."

The queen just nodded as she continued to read her book. "Make sure the king agrees." She says .

"Yes mother." The princess went to search for sook ja.

When the princess arrived all The maids who were in front bowed down. "What is it..your highness is something wrong?" They asked while bowing down.

She kicked them and entered pissed off. "Where is sook ja?!" She yelled.

Everyone was so startled and jumped at her presence bowing down pointing to where she was. "You! How dare you!"

The princess exclaimed coming towards sook ja. She got up and bowed, "what brings your highness all the way to the maids..manor.."

"Come with me!" The princess said dragging sook ja. "Y-your highness what is the meaning of this!" She said looking at her confused.

The princess pushed her to the floor. "Flog her 10 times if she doesn't confess."

"What do you even mean confess about what? What did I do wrong?!"

"You are being punished for bewitching the king."

"Do you have evidence?!"

"SHUT UP HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME FLOG HER!"

The princesses court lady took the wooden stick and flog her counting. "1" she continued to flog "2" while sook ja yelled out in pain crying. "Please stop..i am innocent.."

The court lady continued to flog when it reached to her 7th flog she was bleeding badly on her legs.

The king heard about all the commotion and came out right  away. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! I order you to take the princess back to her room now. She will not be allowed to leave until I say so."

"Yes your highness." The guard said bowing taking the princess. She pushed their hand away. "I will go by myself."

The king looked at her he was very worried. He took her to a royal physician. They cleaned up her bleeding and put the huge bandages around her leg.

She lied there in her bed staring at the king. "Sorry I wasn't able to come in time.." he said a tear rolling down his cheek. "She..flogged me without..evidence.." she said crying.

He felt terrible. "Please forgive my sister..I will deal with her." He says. "Leave me be." He said to everyone in the room.

"I'm sorry this happened to you..sook ja I should've never allowed you to
Come and work in the palace if I knew something like this would happen.."

She smiled. "There's something I must tell you.." she said getting up. "You save my life time and time again..and I don't even know how to repay you.."

He nodded. "You serving me and being by my side is enough for me."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that..really.."

"What is it that you wanted to say to
Me?" The king asked.

"My king..I don't mind..getting hurt..but as long as I am by your side through everything even being able to serve you and be with you till the end is enough for me my king dying for you..is an honor."

He laughs a bit. "Don't get so dramatic. You will not die as long as you have me. Remember when we were just kids..how I told you ..you were a human being so you deserve to live and have a great life just like anyone else in this country?"

"Yes! I remember.." she said smiling. He fed her the water. "Well..I'll say it again. Your a human being and you deserve happiness as much as anyone and what my sister did was wrong. I do not understand the meaning of why she did this but I will find out and punish her accordingly.."

She slowly got up hugging him. "Why are you doing all of this for me?..I don't even deserve your kindness.." she said smiling a bit crying silently.

"Because I love you." He said looking at her with a straight face.

"You love me..my king..I've loved you since the beginning of our time."

"Then I will be by your side forever until the very end.."

"I promise you."

"I promise too my king."